UPDATE: Why It Takes Me So Long To Update

Hello to my wonderful readers, supporters, critics, haters, etc.

As you have noticed, I have not updated this story in a while. There are many reasons for this. Procrastination is one of them. I don't mean to brag, but I hold a WORLD record in procrastination. The sentence before may or may not be true.

Besides the fact that I keep putting off writing more, I have also been EXTREMELY busy. And I am not just saying this to make me look better since I kinda admitted to being a lazy butt in the paragraph before. I am telling the exact truth. Basketball season has been hectic, and I mean HECTIC. Let's just say my team sucks and I've had a game every single day this week (and this was supposed to be winter break.) All of this stress has been putting me down lately. I mean, we haven't won a game yet. And we have one game left in the season. It's starting to hurt now.

And besides all of that, I MIGHT be failing math at the moment (darn you, geometry!) and my math teacher is the biggest jerk to walk the planet.

I think I'm ranting again.

So there you have it, folks. I am going insane. There is no better way to put it.

On the other hand, I am hoping to update sometime this week. If I forget, you all have my full permission to personally message me and tell me to get my act together. Don't use big words. I will short circuit.

So now I am going to go get a snack (which is going to be hard since it's 1am and I'm the only one awake). But I will brave the possible threat of having my mother wake up and chase me with a broomstick because I am pathetic.

Feel free to comment @ me, message me, or whatever because I need friends. And still send your feedback. I love reading all your comments.

-Rae