She motioned for them to follow her "I see you haven't lost your charm Damon, why don't I make some tea" she said as she walked away expecting us to follow.

~~~~~~~

I couldn't hide the scowl on my face, luckily she had already turned and didn't see it. Bitch at least he has charm...

I schooled my features as Damon walked into the sitting room with us following behind him.

"So how did you get in here? I'm going to assume some time has passed since you seem to be dressed in very strange attire" Lily said as she looked at the clothes we were wearing.

I could see her eyes fill with judgment when she saw my outfit which consisted of skinny jeans with my knives hidden in various pockets and a leather jacket that was also filled with weaponry.

It took all of my self-control and even an arm squeeze from Elijah for me not to roll my eyes and then kill her. Control Ally, control.....eh fuck it...No! No, control.

"It's currently 2010. You've been in here a very long time" Elijah said since he knew I would say something sarcastic.

Lily's eyes widen considerably, she sat down in shock "I knew it had been years...but....." she trailed off as she looked away.

"I would have come for you sooner but I thought you were dead so..." Damon said sarcastically without any remorse.

Lily scowled slightly but tried to cover it with a smile "I see you grew into yourself, Damon. So....how is your brother?" Lily asked.

"Stefan is off searching for his mate currently. He doesn't even know we're here" Damon answered simply.

Lily nodded with a small smile "and have you found your mate?" she asked suggestively.

That was when Damon's smirk turned sinister "actually I have, she knows you very well actually. Both of my mates do.." he said with obvious aggression growing in his voice.

She looked at him and us in alarm "I have never met them before" she said as she glanced from us to Damon.

That's when I cut in "oh no Lily. we're not his mates, this is my mate Elijah" I said gesturing towards my handsome mate in a suit.

I started walking to the side to block one of her exits while Elijah did the same on the other side of the room.

I shook my head with a mocking laugh "no his mate is my sister in all but blood. See we had a little errand to run in the other prison world and when I mentioned your name she seemed to instantly remember you" I said as I walked around her in a predator-like fashion.

Lily was seeing what we were doing and was getting antsy, like a cornered animal.

Damon stood up and took a threatening step towards her "I wonder if you remember her or if she was just one of many you and your little group hurt?" Damon asked with a growl in his tone.

Lily was glancing at the exits in the room nervously "I don't know what you mean Damon. I used to be a ripper but all of my victims are dead. I have no idea who you are talking about" she rambled nervously as she looked for an escape.

I took this time to make a spell in the room so that she wouldn't be able to exit even if she tried.

It was like the spell Bonnie used to keep Elena in the house in season two.

It would let others enter and exit but keep her trapped inside.

I was surprised she didn't notice me silently muttering the spell but I guess she had bigger fish to fry.

"You would not be this panicked if you did not understand the situation" Elijah said with a slightly mocking tone.

Lily shook her head frantically "no, I have no idea who you are talking about. I never did anything" she said desperately.

"You should really stop Lying Lily. You're only digging yourself a deeper grave" Lydia said as she walked into the room with Stiles by her side.

I watched as horror and rage filled Lily's face before she tried to run out one of the windows and bounced back from my spell.

I laughed condescendingly "for someone who's spent so much time with witches your really bad at hearing when someone is saying a spell" I said mockingly.

She turned to me with rage and tried to lash out but before she could even get within 5 feet of me Kol was holding her up by her throat.

"I would think twice before touching my mate. There will be grave consequences. You're already in quite the predicament, don't make it worse on yourself" Kol said condescendingly as if he was scolding a child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry this update is coming out so late at night. Normally I would have posted it late last night but that's when I wrote it and I always like to go over my chapters at least once for editing. There are always things I missed but at least I tried lol.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

The Instagram for my books is @amberpoconuts

Edited:2/11/22