"Haku, Mata." I looked ahead and saw a very tall woman. The tall woman looked at my way smiling. I thought she was gonna talk to me but then she crouched down and picked up the two cute puppies.

"I'm sorry did they cause you any trouble?" I immediately shook my head. "No not at all, they are very cute to cause any trouble to me." I smiled shyly.

"Are you the one who's going to live next door?" I ask curiously as I saw her walked out of the apartment next to mine earlier. "Oh no it's not me, it's my friend though she isn't here. Well I need to go and help them, nice meeting you." I shrugged it off as I walk my way to my front door.

"Having a nice warm shower is sure nice." I mumbled to myself as I dry my hair with my towel. I look at the wall clock inside my room. It was nearly 8 in the morning.

"I should get going, Miyeon unnie is probably looking for me." I took my phone and wallet with me since I wasn't really going anywhere other than Miyeon unnie's flower shop so it's better to bring just the necessary ones.

===

"Took you long enough to come back." Soojin chuckled as Miyeon hand her a spare beige colored apron.

"It was just nice to shower by the way second semester is gonna start next week. Who's gonna look after the shop?" The younger asks curiously. Miyeon let out a small laugh before answering.

"I think you are forgetting that this is our family's shop, maybe my cousin I don't really know though." Miyeon answered as they both sat inside the counter waiting for customers.

"I have a new neighbor by the way, I don't particularly know who the person is though but her friend is moving in her stuffs." Soojin rested her head on her palm.

"Well it's been awhile since you had a neighbor." The older commented.

Soojin nodded agreeing to it.

For the whole morning there weren't that many customer as Soojin assisted Miyeon since she really doesn't have any knowledge with it.

She keeps the customers company while Miyeon is busy doing some arrangements.

"What do you want for lunch?" Miyeon spoke up as takes her phone out of her pocket. "Anything would be fine." Soojin answeres which Miyeon wasn't satisfied with the answer.

"Anything would be fine my ass." Miyeon scoff.

"Okay then buy me some tteokbokki." Soojin demanded. "Well then that's the answer, I'll have our food delivered since I really can't leave the shop or close it at this time most people come by at this hour." Miyeon muttered as she dials a number.

And it was indeed true though.

===

S O O J I N -

We were both waiting for our food when the glass door opened revealing a woman and I think she's the same height as me.

"Good morning what flower are you specifically looking for?" I decided to leave the counter as I approach her.