Chapter 9

Tommy POV

It had been about a month, I was enjoying my time here. I loved them all, I wasn't ready to go back. I knew it was gonna happen, but I didn't want it to. 

I tried my best, to show them that I should stay. But I doubt it's been working. 

I just... I can't leave! They love me to right? Or is it just some.... fake love? Where they act like they love me, so when I have to leave, they can laugh in my face. I don't want to believe it. But I know it's the truth.

I have never lasted more then a month, and it never gonna happen. I should just let it happen, fighting it would be stupid. 

I walked down the large flight of stairs, quietly opening the door. It was around 1 am, and I just wanted to go outside. 

I closed the door behind me, no noise outside other then a couple animals. I walked down the driveway, seeing the long road that I came here on...

Before I could stop myself, I ran. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I came to an abrupt stop, I was in a forest. 

I walked farther into the comforting trees, feeling happy in the shade from the morning sun. I didn't know how long i was running, but the sun was rising. So over a couple of hours....

I walked and walked, until I came across a clearing. The clearing had a river, and some pretty flowers around it. 

I sat there, planning on staying. They weren't gonna know I left, they don't really care. It's just fake, so when it time... they can break my sad heart. 

I watched as the water moved with the small animals under it. Creating small rippled in the calm water. 

I was just staring,
 until I heard a branch break behind me.

Before I could turn around, I ran. I ran as fast as I could into the forest, trying to get away from the person behind me. I didn't know who they were, but i honestly didn't wanna know. 

I slowed down, breathing heavy as i slowed my pace.
 I had ran for a long time, and i was tired. But that person was still behind me.
 I need to keep going-! 

I feel a tight grip on my shoulder, making me yelp loudly.
I slowly turn my head, being met with a pissed of Techno. He lightly loosen's his grip, giving me an opening to run.

I turn back around, and bolt the other way.
Well, i try to. Techno grabs back onto my shirt, pulling me back towards him. Trapping me in his large arm's.

i tried to escape, but i was to weak... I really should've eaten. 
After a couple minutes of struggling, my arms give out. I cant keep going, i need to just let it happen. I rest my head on his shoulder, earning a satisfied grunt from the other. 

He picks me up, carrying me out of the forest..

How did they realize i was gone? Why did Techno come after me...?
Do they actually care? No.. They just want to make me think that. 

Beside's, i don't need a family. I'm fine on my own. I can survive on my own- 

--

Techno:
Y'know mumblin ain't gonna do nothin. 

--

Godammit. 

I really need to get better at running away.....