Chapter 8

Phil POV

Work just ended, so it was time to check on my little monsters. I text Techno that I'm almost home, getting a text back saying that I should be quiet while coming in.

I open up the large green door, hearing nothing but silence as I step inside. I set down my bag and walk up the stairs, hearing the faint sound of the TV as I get closer. 

I walk past each of the rooms, until I get to Tommy and Tubbo's. It seems to be where the sound is coming from so I step inside, seeing all my sons together.

Techno and Wilbur are awake, while Tommy and Tubbo are snuggled up together in between them. I pull out my phone, and take a picture to remember this wholesome moment. 

I step back out of the room, quietly closing the door behind me. I walk down onto the stairs and start to prepare a nice dinner for the group.

Tommy POV

My eyes slowly open, hearing the sound of the Tv in front of me. I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes so I can see better. 

I look around to see Tubbo, Techno, and Wilbur. Tubbo seems to be sleeping, while the others are awake. I turn back to the TV, still snuggling into Tubbo.

I watch the screen flash as different scenes pop on and off of it. Taking in the calming sound, I close my eyes and peacefully fall asleep.

*Time Skip*

Tubbo POV

I slowly let my eyes flutter open, taking in the room around me. I look down to see a small sleeping Tommy, smiling at the feeling of being an older brother. 

I look at my two other brothers, seeing both there smiling faces as we watch the movie. The movie is almost ending when we hear a yell from down the stairs, signifying it's time to eat dinner. 

I slightly shake Tommy awake, getting an annoyed groan in response. We all walk out of the room, Tommy staying closely behind me. 

We walk down the stairs, being greeted by the sweet smell of steak. We tiredly walk into the kitchen, grabbing food as we walk past. We all calmly sit down at the dinner table, Tommy still leaning close to me.

We all make small take as we eat our food, explaining our day's and talking about what to do later. 

I had just finished, when i looked at Tommy's plate to see he hasn't eaten anything. I nudged him with my elbow, giving him a worried glance.

He look's back down at the plate of food, and took one or two bite's. After just that he already looked full. 

He gave my a small glance, for confirmation that that was enough. I held up two finger's, signifying two for bite's.

He gave me a noise of disapproval and took some more food. Afterward's we got up from the table, setting our dishes in the sink. 

We all went back to our room's, relaxing and talking to each other. 

TB: Hey Tommy?

TI: Mhm?

TB: Do you like living with us?

TI: Yeah, you guy's are pretty great.

TB: So you wouldn't be mad if we fully adopted you?

TI: No?

TB: Okay!

We had never really talked about adopting him, Phil was scared he wouldn't want to.  Even though we all really wanted it, we weren't gonna force him. 

Now, I don't know if that is a genuine yes. But, it's close enough! 

We all went to bed, telling each other story's until we dozed off....