Chapter 1

_Third Person POV _

Tommy woke up to the sound of people running around. He looked around to see a lot of kid's running around and getting ready. He heard some kid scream "Finally someone is coming to adopt!"

You might be thinking:" it's an adoption center shouldn't they be used to getting adopted?" Well here is the thing:

The place is cut into age group's. 1-5  6-10  11-15  15-18. When someone comes to adopt, they pick the age group they want a kid from. Usually they pick: 1-5 or 6-10. So when someone wanted a older kid, everyone got very excited. The older you get, the less of a chance you have to being adopted. 

What they do is, they throw all the kid's in that age group into a room with the family, and let them have some conversation's. They pick they're favorites, and have a separate meet with all of them. They then choose the best one for them. They hate that they are treated like fucking dog's.

Tommy got up, and threw on a red and white tee shirt with some brown short's. he but on a black belt, to throw it all together. He wear's the same thing often, he just likes it. No one ever messes with him about it, so he doesn't care.

He walked into the shared bathroom and fixed his hair, brushed his teeth, and washed his face. He then walked into the room where the family sit, talking to some of the kid's already. 

Tommy sit's down in a corner.
Just wanting it to be over with. 

_Tubbo POV_

I'm having a whole-hearted conversation with a kid named Jared when a small blond boy walk's in. He catches my eye, because he doesn't look of age, and the fact he sit's in the corner when usually they come up and try to talk to us. I end the Conversation with Jared and walk to the blond boy. 

-

Tubbo:
Hello, are you lost? 

Tommy:
Hmm No..?

Tubbo:
But i thought the age was 11-15?

Tommy:
What the fuck. I'm 13. 

Tubbo:
Oh! I'm sorry you just looked so small. 

Tommy:
 Wow, So kind of you-

Tubbo:
PHIL! Come here!

Philza:
Coming! 

Tommy:
My ear's...

Philza:
 What is it Tub's?

Tubbo:
Doesn't this guy look like he's 10?

Philza:
Yah? Why do you ask?

Tubbo:
He is apparently 13!

Philza:
Oh! 

Tubbo:
 I know! He is just so small and skinny... So i thought he was lost or somethin..

Tommy:
I'm not small...

Wilbur:
No you most certainly are. 

Tubbo:
Oh! Hey Wil!

Wilbur:
Hey Tub's, is he your favorite already?

Tubbo:
 Yah! He seem's cool, And i feel kinda bad for saying he was small..

Tommy:
Its..Fine. I don't really care.

Techno:
Hey Nerd's. Who is this?

Tubbo:
 Uh- He's-

Tommy:
My name is Tom-

Tubbo:
Tom?

Tommy:
No, Tommy-

Tubbo:
Tommy!

Philza:
You need to get better about interrupting people. 

Tubbo:
Oh! S-Sorry..

_Tommy POV_ 

The family just started taking, occasionally asking me questions.
I start to get a little tired, seeing as i didn't sleep much last night.
I lean my head against the back wall  and close my eye's. 

_Tubbo POV _

Me and Wil where talking about Bee's and Anteater's when i heard something fall onto my shoulder.
I didn't really feel it though. I turn my head to see the kid-
Uh Tommy sleeping. 

-

Philza:
Oh, Would you look at that. I think he like's you

Tubbo:
Maybe...

Techno:
Are you sure you like this one Tub's. I know Phil always goes for the saddest but..
He seem's.. Un-fixable

Philza:
Don't say that. I can help any child, No matter the sadness!

Wilbur:
And he seem's to have made the biggest impact, Seeing as we are all crouched around him.

Techno:
Are you saying, you think he is the best choice?

Wilbur:
Yes. We just had small talk with the other kid's.
But him, we had a conversation AND he is sleeping with Tubbo.

Techno:
True but-

Wilbur:
And look at his wittle baby face! 

Techno:
Ugh, it is cute.

Philza:
So we all agree that he is the best choice? 

Tubbo/Wilbur/Techno:
Mhm

Alrighty Folk's next chapter!