Chapter 3

Tommy POV 

We all run upstairs, me falling a little behind. Tubbo turns a corner and leads us to a green door. 

TB: Ta da!

*Tubbo opens the door* 

TI: Woah.....

I look around to see two beds, one of each side of the room, both sides are mirror images of the other side, other than the decorations on the right side. One twin sized bed with a large dresser in front of it with a TV on top, that is what was on both sides. There is a closet in the middle, one half colored green, the other white. On the right side was mostly green and covered in bee stuff. The Left was just plain white, still way to good for Tommy. 

TB: I know your half looks kinda boring, but we wanted you to be able to decorate it! Speaking of which.. What is your favorite color. 

TI: Red?

TB: OOO that color looks great with green! Dad is gonna take you to a store later, to get stuff for your half, Including clothes

TI: I- This is- This is amazing! I- I don't deserve this- 

T: Chill, This is just for now. Once you get comfortable with living here, you will have your own room about the same size. 

TB: But don't feel obligated to leave, i like company!

TI: I- Thank you... So much i don't deserve this...

W: I think you do. Seeing how grateful you are

T: Wil's right, you seem pretty excited for not much. 

W: Anyway's, Me and Techno will leave you to "Bee". 

T: Welcome to the "Hive" Little dude. 

TI: I'm not little "Wanna-bee" Emo.

TB: *Gasp* 

TI: You think that's cool? "Hive" got a lot more where than came from

T: See, you fit in "perfect-bee"! 

*T and W "Buzz" off)* 

(Author's note: I'll stop now TwT) 

I run up to the white bed a lay on top of it, seeing Tubbo looming over me. 

TB: I was right. You are small!

TI: I AM NOT! 

TB: No you definitely are, look!

Tubbo run's to his side of the room, and flops onto his bed. Showing me that he takes up twice the amount of room i do.

TI: Your such a bully 

TB: I'm just showing you the truth! But hey, that means we can both be in one bed at the same time and STILL be comfortable!

TI: You really like it when i sleep with you, huh?

TB: Yes! I like feeling like the older brother for once. I used to be babied, but now it's your turn! 

TI: Ok but, Why 

TB: Cuz your the youngest and the smallest. 

TI: But i can take care of myself! 

TB: Aww, you sounded so cute when you said that! 

TI: Whyyyyyyyyyyy 

Our conversation stop's when I hear Phil yell from downstairs that dinner us ready, making me let out a loud sigh. Tubbo give's me a weird look and starts walking up to the door. 

I must admit, I hate dinner time. Everyone is eating, something i cant do. They are all talking, something i'm not very good at. 

And i get so many question's like: "Something wrong with the food?" or "Is everything Okay?"

My thought's come to an end when i see Phil, Techno, and Wilbur all waiting downstairs. Me and Tubbo walk into the kitchen, Me kinda hiding behind him. 

Everyone start's putting food on they're plate, while i just awkwardly stand there. Tubbo set's down his plate and grab's my arm, dragging me farther into the room. 

He start's to ask what food's i want, me replying with no, as to which he just add's more onto the plate anyway. 

He then drag's me back into the kitchen, where Phil/Techno/Wilbur is already seated. We sit down next to each other and start to eat. 

They all start talking about how more stuff around the house work's, like School/Work/Chores or anything like that. 

Luckily, it's the beginning of summer. Meaning we don't have to go to school yet. But Phil still has work everyday, starting at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. 

He only has off of work on weekend's. So Techno will take care of us a lot. Which i'm okay with, Since Techno seem's like a cool dude.

Then the question's come....

P: Tommy Honey, is there something wrong with the food

TI: Oh uh- No sir, I'm just not hungry.

P: You can go back upstairs if you would like!

TI: Oh um Thanks! 

P: No problem. Love you son!

TI: Love you to Da- P-Phil. 

I ran upstairs, still questioning what had just happened. I had Never called a foster parent Dad before! So why had i almost done that with Phil?

I buried my face into the pillow, still wondering how that happened.