Chapter 6

Phil POV 

I slowly awaken, checking the time i see it is 6:00 AM. I get up and get ready, Since i have work today.

After a finish, i get ready to wake up my kid's. I like to get them up and the same time they have to get up during school. That way, there sleep schedule's won't be fucked when we actually go to school.

I first go up to Techno's room, knocking loudly in order to wake him. I start to get a little worried when i don't get an answer. I open the door to see that he isn't there. I run to Wilbur's room, again he is not there. 

Last room is Tubbo's/Tommy's. I slowly open the door, peeking inside. I see all my kid's snuggled up together on the floor. 

Techno seem's awake, he gives me a small wave before laying back down. I slowly wake up the Wilbur, i don't have the heart to wake up Tommy and Tubbo though.

Tubbo always wanted a better bond with his brother's, it was harder since Wilbur and Techno grew up together. 

But now, he has what he wanted. A little brother that he can protect, and have fun with. I tell Techno to wake them up at 10. That's the latest i let them go. 

I go down stair's, i make quite breakfast's and Lunch's for everyone. I put them all in the fridge and go out the front door. Hopping into the car and turning on some music.

Techno POV

Phil had just left the house, when i heard Tubbo wake up. He stayed where he was, to not wake Tommy. 

I went downstairs and grabbed all of the breakfast's, some good old bagel's. I heat them up in the microwave and carry them upstairs.

We all eat in silence, to not wake Tommy. None of us had the heart to wake him, not even me. He just looked so peaceful and Happy, and i knew Tubbo enjoyed having someone cuddled up to him.

A long time ago, Wilbur and Tubbo would sleep together. I was never the type for that, so i never partook in it with them. But after a while, Wilbur got to old. After that they stopped. 

But now, Tubbo has Tommy! We mainly got another sibling for him, so he could see what it was like to grow up with them. 

We had all finished our food when Tommy started to wake up, gripping onto Tubbo's trouser's while he open's his eye's.

Once they are fully open, he snuggle's farther into Tubbo's leg. He then noticed all of us staring. 

TI: What?

W: Your sleeping on Tubbo

TI: What? Oh 

Tommy jump's back up, earning a sad expression from Tubbo. He start's muttering small sorry's to Tubbo, kind of making us worried. 

T: Dude, it's okay. 

TB: Yah Tommy, everything is fine. I like it when you sleep on me! 

TI: Oh uh, Sorry- 

W: You don't need to apologize for every small thing.