Bakashi ~

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 48: B A K A S H I ~

.

/

.

/

.

"WHO DO YOU RECOMMEND WE SEND?" 

Keiko looked at the hokage next to Kakashi who held the back of her shirt, much to her annoyance since she didn't want his GeRmS on it.

Kami, now she had to use twice as much detergent. 

"I recommend Ino Shika Cho with Sarutobi Asuma and Team Kakashi." 

"including you?"

"Well, if I have your permission then none of you would have to come." An irritation mark appears on Tsunade's head at the girls confidence.

"You can go, but were sending Shikamaru and the others as well. Excluding Sai, Sasuke, and Naruto."

"Sounds alright to me. Bring them in so I can explain their abilities."

"ANBU!" Immediately one appears.

"Yes, M'lady?"

"Bring them here."

"Of course."

As they wait silently, Tsunade asks the Uchiha a question.

"Why don't you have a mark on your wrist as well?" Keiko looks at the door, not sparing the hokage even a glance since she was aware the woman was teasing.

"How are you and Jiraiya?" She counters.

"What!?"

"Nothing." 

"What about me?" Keiko's lips curls into a scowl at the voice.

"Start using the door, Jiraiya." Tsunade sighs.

"I need to speak with you two about the leader of the Akatsuki while we wait." (You guys understand what i'm doing?)

"Alright. I'm listening."

"From what i've gathered, he possesses the rinnegan."

"The rinnegan?!" Kakashi gasps.

"I thought it was a legend?!"

"Every legend is created from something. As I was saying, I battled him once. I failed miserably as I couldn't expose my-" She cut herself off from saying tailed beast, but Tsunade caught onto it. Noting to talk about it later.