G 'im sorry, are you ok?'

D 'yeah... his heartbeat is vv relaxing'

G 'thats good, try and get some more sleep if you can'

D 'idk if i want to tbh, ill just watch the movie he put on'

G 'ok, call me if you need anything ok? im gonna stream later so you guys should prob join'

D 'we most likely will, text me what time'

G 'i will talk soon'

D 'yeah talk to you later love you'

George didn't respond, as usual. Dream sighed and put his phone back on the coffee table and just watched the movie. And without him even realizing, he was back asleep but with no nightmare this time.

***

Clay woke up cuddling to something. No, someone. He felt petting on his head, and purring of two cats and not just one. He was a bit confused, until he remembered about the nightmare and how Sapnap had offered to hold him.

"Sleep better?" Sapnap asked. He must have noticed the breathing patterns change and felt Dream move a little bit.

"Hey, morning," he tried to sit up, but there was a weight on his back. "What-"

"Patches and Mowgli discovered us a few hours ago," Sapnap giggled, shaking Dream a bit and making his hum.

"I was going to give you your space back but they have made it difficult," Dream laughed a little as well, letting his body relax back onto Sapnap's.

"I don't mind, really. You're keeping me warm," they both laughed a little and Dream reached over for his phone. The TV was off now, so it was mostly silent other than the fait purr of the cats that were on his back.

"Well, I need to pee," Dream sighed and tried to swat away the cats on his back, when they jumped off, he too got up from the couch, missing the warmth of Sapnap's touch. "Where's the bathroom, again?"

"3rd door on the left," Sapnap responded, not even looking up from his phone. When Dream entered the bathroom, he immediately turned on the faucet on cold and splashed his face with it.

"Stop overthinking it," he told himself. "He was being a good friend. Knows how much you like being held like that." He eventually ended up doing his business, washed his hands, and headed back out to the living room, but Sapnap wasn't there. "Nick, where are you?"

"Kitchen, making food. Are you hungry?" Sapnap asked. Dream walked into the kitchen and sat down on one of the barstools at the island.

"Yeah, watcha making?"

"Pancakes and bacon," Sapnap turned around and smiled, but quickly went back to mixing the batter together.

"Ohh, my favorite," Dream rubbed his hands together, making Sapnap laugh a little. "Oh, George said he's going to stream later, wants us to join."

"Yeah, that's fine. Do you know what he's going to be doing?" Nick asked.

"Not sure, probably just messing around on the SMP or doing another challenge video," Dream never asked what he was planning on doing, but they'd figure it out sooner or later.

"Just let me know when and I'll hop on call," Sapnap poured batter onto the skillet that he had put butter on. They were a simple pancake recipe that his mom had taught him when he was a kid. He also had put bacon into the oven already, ready to take it out any minute and flip it.