She sits on his bed and crosses her leg over the other. "Swollen eyes and sad music?" She snickers. "Seems a lot like you were crying." 

Mark shakes his head in disbelief at her words. He leans back against the wall, fiddling with the ring on his finger that you would mess with as well. He scoffs. "What do you want?" 

"She's gone."

He continues to look down at the ring. "I know." 

"You're gonna regret ending things like this." She states. 

Mark licks his lips and repeats, "I know." 

"Then why are you still here?" She pulls out her phone to check the time. "Their train doesn't leave until a few. If you go now, you might catch up with her."

Mark stood there, gripping the ring on his finger. His mother was right, he didn't want to leave things the way they are especially when he never got to tell you his true feelings. He groans out of frustration, throwing on his jackets and shoes. 

He grabs his car keys and kisses his mom on the cheek. "Thank you." His mother only grins, patting his shoulder for luck before he leaves his room.

💐💐💐💐💐

It's been some time since he's used his car, so it took a while for it to start up again which made him grow a bit impatient. Once he got in the car and put the key in the ignition, there was a knock on the car door. He rolled down the car window and looked out since there was no one in sight. 

There was another light knock, but this time with a voice following along, "Hyung!" 

This time Mark looked down to see a short, brown-haired child. "Jisung?" He questions. "I can't talk right now. I got somewhere to be."

"I know!" Jisung chimes. "Take me with you."

"I heard you talking earlier..." He says softly. "And I wanna see Y/N again."

"Sorry, but I don't have a car seat for you." 

"I'm a big boy! I don't need a car seat!" He pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

Mark sighs. "It's a big place. You might get lost."

Jisung smiles and sticks out his pinky. "I promise I'll stay by your side."

He looks at the child and shakes his head. "I don't know.."

Jisung frowns, tears threatening to come out of his eyes. He starts to whine and cling onto the window seal as he begs to tag along. "Please, Hyung!" He sings out over and over. 

Mark can't stand the sight of his little tantrums and tears. Time is running out and he can't afford to waste any more of his time. He groans, unlocking the car door for the child. Jisung smiles almost instantly, wiping away his fake tears before climbing in the back of the car and putting his seatbelt on. 

Mark is a little ashamed of himself, considering he was just played by a kindergartener. 

💐💐💐💐💐

The station was a lot more crowded than it would normally be. There are people everywhere, standing or seated, waiting for their train to be called. At this point, it would be impossible to look for you. Due to the possibility of getting lost in the crowd, Jisung clings to Mark's side as he promised. He grips his hand as he searches for any sight of either you or your mother.