"You can walk around the yard but don't venture far since we haven't located Whisper or Icarus yet. I love you (Y/n) but I need to go. Come on pack a bag then I'll walk you over to the main house" I really didn't want to leave my safe space but I got up regardless as I placed the book down on the coffee table. "Can you help me pack Doffy? I'm too pregnant to do anything alone"

"Fufufu. Aren't you being a little dramatic (Y/n)? You're hardly even showing yet" My hands were covering my stomach though I wanted to tease the man a little bit since he did the same to me all the time. "Doffy I need you to get off your ass and pack my bag. Don't anger the girl that you got pregnant I'm always right after all"

"Says the girl that told me to put the popcorn in the microwave for ten minutes" As we walked back to my bedroom, I refused to let Doflamingo get away with his little gab at me. "I like my popcorn burnt and smoky. Do you have a problem with that Doffy?"

"How did you survive this long without me (Y/n)? Fufufu. I love you though so I'll let you win this little battle but next time you won't be so lucky"

~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere Outside of Town...

Bellamy's Pov

As the same male from early walked back into the room he remained silent until we were face to face. "Why don't you let the beast out to play Bellamy? He's itching just below your skin, isn't he? Come on let Hyena out of his cage... You know there's no point in fighting this Bellamy you'll give to our orders eventually because your weak"

"I am not wea- Hahah- I am not weak! W-What was in that serum you gave me earlier!!?" I knew that they had drugged me though they never said a word as they did it. "Just a little something we came up with~ You Humans are just our Hosts and we don't like being trapped within your twisted minds all day long. It's time that we got to have control while you sit within the darkness. Wake up Hyena!"

"He hasn't c-come out in years! Ah! W-What in the hell are you after!?" I could hear his laughter filling my mind as my body continued to twitch and sweat but I couldn't let him take control. "We want that girl (Y/n) and it's only a matter of time before that happens" My vision was fading though before I completely blacked out, I managed to scream out one last sentence. "Leave that girl alone she's innocent!"

"I'm afraid I cannot do that Bellamy she is the Host that possesses the Demon Queen Azazel and we need her to fight on our side when the war begins~ Hehehe. Once, more shall we? Hyena come out and play with us!"

"Hahahh-haha"

~~~~~~~~~~

Icarus' Pov

"I fucking hate that bitch! We're supposed to be on the same side but just look up what she did to me! What the hell Whisper stop being so rough!?" It was clear that the man was just trying to help but at times I felt like he was being rough on purpose. "I need to clean your wounds properly or else they'll become infected Iccy. Say still... and... and..."

As my partner's voices started to trail off, I knew something was wrong but I only tried to support him as I pressed my hands to his shoulders. "Whisp what's wrong with you?" It didn't take me long to notice his eye color was starting to change but I fought back my insult as I continued to watch him. "T-Tsubasa you need to fight him! Don't let that demon control your body any longer! P-Please... I'm sorry..."

"Fuck! I hate it when that happens... I'll be right back Icarus I need to get a top of the serum to keep him suppressed. Don't go anywhere" As I let that name repeat in my mind, I let a smile take over my lips since I knew that Human hadn't spoken in years and I was starting to believe that he never would. "The war is approaching soon than expected. Hahaha. I can't wait"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

"Doffy we have determined that Bellamy's tracking chip stopped transmitting within this 50-mile radius and on further inspection, there is an abandoned lab directly in the middle of it. He's mostly being held there. How do you want to handle this?" When I turned my attention to the map rolled out on the table my fingers traced within the circle drawn there but I didn't have the chance to speak before someone else spoke up from beside me.

"We have over 105 missing person cases that were opened and shut over the past five years but each had noted that the person wasn't the same after their disappearance. Some changes were small like the color of their eyes but other times their entire personality changed almost like they were an entirely different person" That key detail caught my attention though we didn't have much time to worry about the small things.

"How much time passed before those people returned to the public?" Bellamy had only been missing for less than a day but I knew we couldn't sit around waiting if we wanted to locate him alive and well. "Two days but another detail was that each person had multiple fresh needle marks. We don't have much time Doflamingo-ya"

"I'm well away of that Law. Where's your husband? I thought he would want to be a part of this" Kidd was one of our strongest players but I knew that he wasn't the most reliable one. "Ki-ya is playing with wooden blocks at home and causing trouble. He's being stuck in that state all day, unfortunately"

As I nodded my head, I thought about another pair that was going to be assisting with the guarding of (Y/n). "I assume Star and Crocodile have already made their way over to my house then?" The protection of my girlfriend was my main focus though I knew Crocodile was more than capable to hand the task, he was a logia after all. "Yes, they should have arrived by now"

"Fufufufu. Let's go get Bellamy back then~ I want to be back before dinnertime"

~~~~~~~~~

?'s Pov

"Shishishishi. So, this is where the Demon Queen lives?"

~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...