Chapter 19 - Confession

Start from the beginning

"Oi lover boys!" one of them shouted. The others followed closely behind and he slammed his hand on the table, making me flinch. Karl had his head buried in Nick's shoulder and Nick was glaring at the guy with pure hatred.

"What do you want?" Nick said, gritting through his teeth trying to hide his growing anger. The man laughed.

"Is your boyfriend mute?" he said, punching Karl on the arm. Karl whimpered in pain and tried to hide his tears. Nick couldn't keep it in any longer.

"I'm going to give you 5 seconds to walk away from this table before I fuck up your face so bad you're unrecognisable," he growled. The man laughed nervously and Nick shot him a glare that could kill. The man stopped laughing and backed away from the table, closely followed by his friends. I sighed in relief and Nick made sure Karl was okay.

Karl was fine, just a little shaken up. Nick rubbed his back reassuringly to comfort him a bit. The guys had left pretty swiftly after Nick spoke up so we were able to enjoy our lunch in peace. The pizza was really good and by the time we had all finished, we had completely forgotten what had happened earlier. Karl paid the bill, although Nick insisted he would he gave in when it was clear Karl wasn't going to back down. We left and went back to Nick's apartment. Karl and Nick went into Nick's room to watch a movie and I sat down on the couch. I checked the time.

5:38pm

That means that I would be meeting Tubbo in just over a couple of hours. I was definitely nervous about what he had planned but also very excited. I decided to play some Minecraft to distract myself and loaded into my world. I played for about an hour before I had to start getting ready. As much as I tried to distract myself I could fight the temptation anymore. I went over to my suitcase and picked out my outfit.

(pls don't bully me for these outfits they were the best I could find)

I picked out my jewellery and did my hair and makeup and before I knew it it was 8 pm

I picked out my jewellery and did my hair and makeup and before I knew it it was 8 pm. I felt my heart flutter as I saw the text from him saying he was outside. I said goodbye to Nick and Karl and left. He smiled at me from his car and I got him. I blushed as I looked at him. He was wearing blue jeans, a white hoodie and a checkered shirt over the top of that as well as some black converse. I loved his style so much. He started driving and I kept nagging him, asking where we were going.

"Come on just tell me!" I whined. He chuckled.

"No can do love, you'll just have to wait and see," he smirked. I started to fake pout in my seat and he laughed.

"I hate you," I laughed.

"Sure you do y/nn," he smiled. I felt my heart do backflips. His confidence was another thing I adored about him he could just say what he wanted and not worry about it. I could never.

I leaned against the window and watched the passing cars go by. He pulled up to a big hill and started to drive up it. The journey was very long and windy but we eventually pulled up into a small clearing. We got out and we went into the boot and pulled out a blanket. Before I could ask any questions, he grabbed my hand and lead me to a secluded spot on the hill. It was surrounded by tall trees and had an incredible view of the city by the sea. He laid the blanket down and we sat down. It was breathtaking.

"Wow," I said, still in awe at the view. He chuckled softly.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" he said. I couldn't even give him a straight answer I was so mesmerised by it.

"How did you find it?" I asked. He sighed and looked off into the distance.

"I used to come here a lot to get out of my own head," he said, his eyes still fixated on the view "Sometimes I just needed to get away from everything and one day I found this spot."

I looked back at him and felt overwhelmed at the perfect boy that sat in front of me. I had known him for less than a month but damn had I fallen hard.

"I have actually never shown it to anyone, not even Tommy," he said, looking me in the eyes. I smiled.

"I'm glad I was the first," I said, looking back out into the view. He looked at me and grabbed my hand. I blushed and looked back at him.

"Y/n, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while now," he started. I felt my heartbeat quicken "I- I like you and I mean really like you, but I was scared that you wouldn't feel the same way but I just decided that you were worth the risk. If you don't like me back I totally underst-"

I leant in and connected our lips, stopping his adorable blabbering. It was like a jolt of electricity, I felt pulsating through my veins. So damn long I had waited. All those sleepless nights, those hours doodling his name in class lead up to this moment. 

He liked me.

I pulled away and pressed my forehead against his.

"I like you too," I said softly. He smiled and we kissed once more.

~A/N~

Word count - 1747

Summary - Y/n and Tubbo arrange to meet up later that day and she then goes home. When she gets in, she finds her brother cuddling his best friends who turns out to be his boyfriend. Y/n spend the morning with them and they decide to go get some pizza in the afternoon. There, they meet a group of homophobic men who Nick quickly scares off. They get back and y/n plays Minecraft before getting ready for her date with Tubbo. Tubbo picks her up and takes her to a small clearing overlooking the whole city. Tubbo confesses his feeling for y/n and she interrupts him by kissing him.

Hey everyone :)

I was SO EXCITED for this chapter coz of all the fluff in it :))

Also, THANK YOU FOR 3,000 READS AND OVER 60 VOTES HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Last chapter I was thanking you for 1,000 so this is insane! Your kind words and hilarious comments honestly make my week and I can't thank you enough for the overwhelming support on this story! 

Sorry, it was a bit later than usual I am still trying to adapt to being back at irl school and lockdown is relaxing a bit here so I have spent quite a lot of time with friends and family! Since it's the Easter holidays do expect more frequent updates :))

For my next story I and torn between an enemies to lovers story with Tommy, I have some really good ideas for that, or a dnf so let me know what you guys want!

Just remember to be proud of who you are and don't let anyone tell you you are not worth it because you so are loves <3