Chapter 1

???'s  POV

I woke up by hearing a knock and saw Elaine entering.

"Seongmi are you ok? Why are you sweating?" Elaine asked with a worried expression.

"Its just that I am again getting the nightmares." I said while looking down.

She sat down next to me and hugged me tightly. We broke the hug and she gave a reassuring smile that everything will be fine.

"Guys come down for breakfast fast or we will be late for our class." Hyerin said from downstairs.

I went to freshen up while Elaine to downstairs but I can feel someone's presence near me.  Shrugging it off I went downstairs. By the way myself Seongmi and I have three bestfriends who are always by my side from kindergarten; Hyerin, Elaine and Melody.
Arriving there I sat beside Melody who was busy reading something.

"Hey Melo what are you reading?" I said while munching my food.

"Something which can help you." She said while looking at me with worried expression.

"Wait wait say it clearly u know I am dumb." Elaine said while looking at us.

"You are again having those nightmares so I want to find a solution for it. Now explain what you saw there." Melody said while looking at me in my eyes.

I know I can't lie infront of them as they are my bestfriends but it will also make them worried.

"Hey hey don't lie to us. You know we are worried about you." Hyerin said with a slight angry tone.

Woah what how can she read my mind. I just gave a "How can you read my mind?" look to her. She ignored it and told me to proceed. I sighed heavily and decided to say it.

"I saw that I was in a place and someone was holding me and tried to kill me. Suddenly a man came to my rescue. I asked him who he was but before he could answer it he was attacked by few men and blood was gushing out of his body. At last he said that 'I love you and always will'. This nightmare has been haunting me for few years now." I said while holding Melody tightly and the scene flashed upon my mind. She hugged me tightly and starting patting by back.

"Its ok girl we will find a way out of it." Hyerin said as she and Elaine hugged us.

"Let's go for our classes." I said as we broke the hug and we all agreed in unison. Then we all packed our things and went out.

???'s POV

     Babe don't worry I will
protect you and

          Make you mine forever

Noone can separate us as
                 we are destined

TIMESKIP

SEONGMI'S POV

"Today was really a tiring day. I am exhausted." Melody said as she plop on the sofa.

"It sure was." I said as I joined her
Elaine sighed as she also joined us.

"Yeah I know but for now go to your rooms and freshen up don't lie here and there." Hyerin said.

"You are no fun dude."We three said and starting walking to our rooms but stopped after hearing a noise. Apparently it was a noise of something breaking.

......

HYERIN'S  POV
"Wait what is that sound?" Seongmi asked as she stopped in her tracks and looked at us in confusion.

"Let's check it." Elaine said as she got up from her chair.

"But from where it came?" Melody questioned.

"I don't know. Let's check our rooms first." I said as I got up from my seat and we headed for our rooms. After minutes of searching I went towards the end of living room and saw that the glass of window was broken. I called out for the girls to inform them but while rising my head I saw something

                    Unusual

(A/N- So guys this is Chapter1 hope you enjoyed reading it. Chapter 2 will be out soon so until then bye. Love you all.)