I sit down on my bed, holding the old book in my hands. I am already dressed to go sleep having returned from my dinner with the other guards and soldiers.

I open the battered thing and study the contents of the first few pages of the relic that held Syn's attention this morning. Everything is written in Old Norse and there's pages with drawings and notes.

As I read I get even more intrigued, goosebumps rise all over my skin as I find many similarities to my current feelings towards Loki. It blows my mind and I have no idea how to feel about this newfound information.

I look away from the book for a moment as I try to register what I just read. Though this book is quite big, I can't stop reading and decide I'll continue anyway, but just as I decided to keep reading I hear a knock at my door. I look at the door and then at the book, debating whether or not to answer the door or play asleep to continue reading. Going for the former option I tuck the book under my bed covers -though I don't know what made me want to hide it- and stand up to open the door.

When the door is wide open, I come face to face with Thor and let him in.

"Pardon me for coming at such hours, you must be tired."

I wave him off and give him a reassuring smile, "Nah, it's okay, I kinda took a nice nap earlier." I don't really tell him that I fell asleep with Loki, though it's nothing bad, I'm still feeling a little troubled and I don't think it helps to have the god of thunder tease me after all the complaining I've done about Loki.

Thor chuckles, the corner of his eyes crinkling as he does. "Well, I came because I was worried about my brother. What happened to Loki?"

"Loki had a nightmare last night and even though I have absolutely no idea what he dreamed, he wasn't able to sleep at all last night so I assume it must have been a very terrible one. He was paler than usual, he looked sick so I made him eat and rest and stayed to watch over him just in case."

"Was he able to rest?" Thor's eyes are full of worry now and I smile, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"He did, he was literally knocked out asleep after a while, it only took him a little cuddling time and fell fast asleep." I blurt out the last part and then realize I did the exact same thing I didn't want to do.

Thor's face twists into that of mirth and his eyes glisten with an unfamiliar mischief. "You went to bed with Loki? For the whole day until we came back?"

I gulp at his question and look away instead, not able to answer out of embarrassment. But that was a wrong move because Thor bursts out into laughter as soon as he sees my expression and what might be my cherry red face.

"You did! Oh my gods!" Thor throws his head back in amusement as he continues to laugh, proceeding to clutch his tummy at the rumbling laughter that keeps erupting from him.

"Oh shut up!" I hiss, turning away from him and moving to my divan. I look pathetic now that I can see my face in a mirror. My cheeks are flushed red as I expected and all I can do is bite my tongue in embarrassment and press my lips shut as to not blurt any more idiocies.

"But there's nothing to be ashamed of Lady Y/N. I mean, don't you like him?"

I sigh, not really knowing what to say with his assumption, so I shrug. "I don't know. I'm confused I guess. Loki confessed."

"HE DID WHAT?" Thor shouts from behind me and I quickly shush him. "When did he confess?"

"A couple of days ago. We haven't really been talking much since I rejected him." I explain nonchalantly.