"Yes." He replied looking into my eyes and he was serious.

"You'd give up Gotar and freaking people out and making them shit their pants for me?"

"I would give up everything for you."

"Sex?" I said and he looked at me for a second. "Because if I remember correctly you can't even keep your hands off of me for a week." I said and he smiled.

"I promise to never have sex with anyone but you. You don't count in that equation though." He said and I giggled at that and I leaned down. "I know you don't feel the same way, cause you love Hugo and Will, but for me, you're it." he said and I gave him another peck. His words made my heart beat faster and I gave him another kiss.

"Let's go back to Gotar."

"No." he said as he rolled on top of me now, holding my hands up and I looked at him for a second, a short flash of the other guys tying me up, but this was Trevor, and he would never hurt me. "Let's run away together." he said excited and I burst out into laughter and he laughed as well. "Please."

"Let's run to the shower and then to the helicopter to Gotar." I said and he laughed as we took a shower and then in the helicopter and throughout the whole ride, he was stating how we would live and I knew that he was joking, because he was, but deep down I had this feeling he was serious.

We arrived at the castle in Gotar. "You would give this up, I mean look at this painting Trevor." I said pointing to a random painting. "Or this vase?" I said and I held it and he walked up to me, grabbed it and threw it through the room and I looked into his eyes as he stared back at me.

"Fuck stuff" He said and I then walked into the kitchen area where Will and Hugo were sitting.

"Even these adorable faces." I said grabbing Hugo's face and giving him a peck. "I mean, you would never be able to annoy your brothers, or twist their nipples or try to make William laugh when he's grumpy goose." I said giving William two pecks, one before saying his name, and one after.

"All of it." Trevor said grabbing Hugo's sandwich.

"You could never do that anymore." I said sitting down on William's lap whom gave me another kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, but you can make me this sandwich."

"I can't cook babe. I was locked up for years. I can without hurting myself make eggs. O and I won't make a sandwich. I'm used to a certain standard of living." I said with a huge smile.

"Are you two going to enlighten us what is going on so we can join in?" Hugo said.

"Trevor is thinking about running away with me and leaving everything behind." I said casually and Trevor looked at me.

"Snitch. You've ruined my masterplan. What are you going to do next? Tell them our escape plan?"

"He hired the tattooed fucks to get me out." I said looking at Trevor, and he spit out his drink looking at me. "Too far?"

"A tad." Trevor said with a huge smile "And that turns me on so much."

"Keep your hands to yourself. You get no nights with me for the upcoming days"

"Why not?" Trevor said with a sad face right away. "I just told you I'd give up seeing that constipated face of Hugo whom doesn't understand humour, to be with you, and you don't want to be with me."

"Well, I love Hugo's constipated look and they didn't break the rules."

"You were practically throwing yourself on me babe, I can't say no. That boring asshat and rulebooklicker have some sort of super human control and can handle your butt near them without fucking you into tomorrow, is a flaw in their dick." He said and Hugo spit out some of his drink but I stared at him with some amusement "And you're punishing me for enjoying pure beauty."