01

Harry's pov 

I wake up around 8 o'clock and just lay in bed next to Lou and just stare at him. I eventually get out of bed and put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt . The house is so quiet normally Miles would be up but im kinda thankful he is still asleep because now I can make breakfast for him and Louis. I start to cook pancakes when I hear a door open. "DAD " Miles says tiredly "I'm coming kiddo" i say as I walk to Miles roomI pick up Miles and give him a big hug "Good Morning, how did you sleep" I ask. "Good but i'm still tired" he says. "Well why don't you come help me make breakfast for daddy and then we can go wake him up" i say with cheer. "YAYYY" he jumps down and runs to the kitchen. I walk back to the kitchen and say "lets be quiet so daddy won't wake up so then we can go jump on the bed and wake him". "Ok dad" he says.*Me and miles finch making breakfast*"Ok lets go wake daddy up" i say as i pick up Miles and carry him to me and Lou's room. "Shh" miles says when i set him down. He runs to the bed and quietly gets on and starts jumping. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" Miles says. I'm just standing in the doorway watching Miles wake up louis. "IM AWAKE" Louis says. He grabs Miles and hugs him tight, "good morning my little man". "Hey im not that little" Miles says. "Miles, I think you're bigger than him," I say laughing. "I think so too" Miles says laughing hard. "Hey i know him short but not that short, now get over here and give me a hug" Louis says. I walk over to the bed and give Louis a hug,"Me and Miles made pancakes for breakfast and I'm starving so let's go eat" I say. "Yumm let's eat" Louis says. I stand back up and and take Louis' and Miles' hand.*We walk to the kitchen and eat*