Chapter 15

WARINING ---> This chapter may contain strong descriptions if you are not ready please skip it ;D

After spending the whole day among horses, nature and good food, the 3 only head home in the evening.

Lux collapses asleep in the car and upon arrival at Lana's house Renzo offers to take Lux to bed without waking her. When Lana agrees to her, the man gently carries the girl and takes her to Lana's bedroom, the woman takes off her shoes, puts on her pajamas and kisses her forehead and then joins the man in the kitchen.

She finds Renzo about to open a bottle of wine but the woman had something else in mind. She looks at him and with a provocative look she sits down on the kitchen island. The man places himself in front of the woman and in a whirlwind of passion he begins to kiss and undress her. From the previous morning she could not get out of her head the desire to see her naked in front of him.

Soon the woman was completely naked and his eyes needed a moment to admire her. She blushed, she couldn't remember if another man had looked at her with eyes like that before.

"Babe you are beautiful" he says starting to trace the edges of her body with his fingers as if to memorize it while she caressed his head and looked at him with extreme tenderness.

"Can I?" the man says asking for access to the most intimate part of the woman. Lana looks him in the eyes and agrees by spreading her legs slightly. The man begins to trace the center of her with his fingers and she can't hold back a moan.

The man, after having traced and touched the entire body of the woman, had identified as a great lover what all the endogenous points of her were. After studying her carefully he knew how to drive her crazy.

In no uncertain terms he takes her and opens her legs and begins to taste her. At one point she cannot hold her sitting position and she lies down on the island giving his mouth even more access.

Lana was ecstatic. The first time he knew how to send her to the other world. She had been with a number of men lately more focused on satisfying their own needs than hers while Renzo had put her and her pleasure before him. 

"Renzo love I nee .." she tries to say taking his hand in hers and squeezing it.

"Baby just come for me. Let it go .." he tells her attacking her clit again.

A few seconds later the woman is seized with uncontrolled spasms of pleasure that she thought she was passing out. She felt loads of pleasure spreading from her stomach until it came out of her as if it were an electrical circuit.

"You taste amazing" he tells him as the woman tried to catch her breath.

"This was intense"

"I know, take your time babe" he replies gently stroking her right cheek.

Once she catches his breath, the man takes her in his arms and puts her with her back to the wall, inserting himself without too much effort inside her, who tightens her legs around his waist.

He starts kissing her on the neck and then on her mouth before starting to move, Renzo wanted to give her time to adjust to her size and she understands it ..

"I'm ready," she whispers in her ear.

The man does not have it repeated twice and begins to move vigorously inside her. It was a rough, wild and purposeful movement. Lana was ecstatic. Renzo was full of surprises. He had shown her the sweet, careful side of him and now the wilder, harder side.

"You're OK?" he asks after a while. 

"I am so close.."

"That's ok baby let's come together .." and so the two explode together.

The two soon find themselves sitting on the floor hugging one to other intent on catching their breath.

"You make me feel different," the woman tells him honestly.

"I'm happy because I feel extremely lucky to have a woman like you in my arms" the woman smiles at him showing him the dimples that the man found very tender and kisses her temple "You should go and take a shower and in bed I don't want Lux find us like this if she wakes up "

"We made a mess" the woman realizes looking at the state of the kitchen as she stroked the man's torso.

"I'll clean up before I leave"

"Aren't you staying?"

"Tomorrow I have patients very early but I'll call you as soon as I have a minute and possibly I'll come by to take you to lunch. What do you think?"

"I'd like to have lunch with you tomorrow," the woman says kissing him.

"Go and take a hot shower otherwise tomorrow morning you will be more sore than you should"

"Yes doc"

The woman does what she is asked to do.

After a hot shower she slips into an oversized shirt and a pair of panties and she curls up under the covers to watch Lux sleep peacefully. That little girl who fell from the sky has certainly upset her plans but there was not a thing done that she regretted since she arrived, she was her blessing her in disguise.