Chapter 8

No one had had time to plan anything for that trip that had been organized in a rush. Lana knew that a driver was waiting for them in Paris and that he would take them to a hotel inside the Disneyland amusement park where the two would be 4 days but otherwise she didn't know where to go or what to do.

The trip had gone particularly well, Lux had been a bit fussy not used to being on the plane and perhaps doing an intercontinental as the first flight had not been a brilliant idea but by now they had passed it.

After landing in Paris everything went according to plan and the two arrive at the hotel next to the entrance to the amusement park without too many problems. Lana wanted to make the little girl's experience unique and so she had opted for a suite worthy of a princess.

Lux had no idea where she was she had never been to a hotel, or to an amusement park so she did nothing but explain everything to her so that the child would not feel lost. Despite the explanations given to her, Lux did not seem very convinced, they were all strangely kind and a gentleman had tried to take her suitcase to which she had attached herself with tooth and nail until Lana, intent on checking in he does not realise what was happening she apologizes to the man and takes the girl to the room.

"Sorry"

"For what?"

"Because I am so much work"

"Well I've always liked working" the woman smiles at the girl "Look, you know what those are?" the woman points to the amusement park from the window. And seeing that the little girl had no clue, she starts showing her some videos about the park. Lux looked overwhelmed but at the same time excited. All new but a new good.

After the fireworks display seen in the evening, the breakfast with the characters and the many attractions, Lux seemed in awe.

"Are you having fun?"

"A tons" the girl replies pulling Lana towards the haunted house "Can we go there?"

"It's scary I don't know if that's the case.."

"Pretty pleaseeeeee"

"Oh well it's ok but do you remember what we said?"

"All fake and if there are people who come towards me they are actors no one wants to attack or hurt me"

"This is my girl"

Once in line several people stop Lana and ask her for photos, she is always very kind and helpful but Lux didn't know why they stopped her and she didn't understand.

"Who are those people?"

"They are people who like the way I work .." Lana tries to explain

"What do you do?"

"I am an actress"

"So you work here like those people who act"

"More like the movies we see on television"

"That's super cool, and are you the evil queen?"

"And how do you know?"

"Well people whisper that you are so are you an evil queen in the movie or is that an insult?"

"No she's my character" the woman replies to that puzzled face.

After 8 hours of running and queuing, the woman realizes that the girl was starting to be tired and after another yawn she decides that it is appropriate to go to the hotel.

"Hey let's go to the hotel, room service and movies"

"No please" the little girl says poking her nose.

"We come back tomorrow so everything we weren't able to do today we will tomorrow but without haste"

"Promise?"

"Scout's word"

As promised the next day the two are back inside the park having the best time of their lives. Lana starts talking to an English woman with a little girl of Lux's age in tow and on her side the little girl starts playing and talking with the woman's child. It was a moment of distraction and in that moment the girls were gone.

"Where are the girls?"

"They were here two seconds ago .."

The panicked women were warned by the boy who was sorting the people in the carriages of the ride that the girls had gone up a few minutes earlier. The women go to the exit to wait for them and after a few minutes they appear and Lux ​​was in tears.

"What happened?"

"We are thrown in but it was scary without you, it was dark and.."

"You can't do that, I'm dead of fear"

At that moment Lana saw the woman screaming at the little girl while she couldn't be angry but just happy to have Lux back in her arms.

"You always have to tell me where you are going this is a rule" the woman says to the little girl, kissing her head and moving away from the English woman who continued to scream immotely.

"I want to go home" the only thing Lux wanted to do is lie in bed and snuggle up to Lana for the rest of the day

"Sounds great to me"

The two brunettes spend the last few hours in Disneland relaxing, ordering from room service and a short stop by the pool. Only in the evening when the film Frozen II began to give subtitles that marked the end Lana began to wonder where they would go tomorrow.

"Hey cutie"

"Mmm"

"Tomorrow we have to leave the hotel"

"Shall we go home?"

"No but we can go somewhere else we have to choose"

"I do not know"

"What do you say if before these eyes close you give me a hand in the search?" the woman asks kissing the little girl's head

"Ok .."

Opening a site of holiday houses for rent, a photo appears of a small village in northern Italy, Sirmione.

"That's look good to me, it looks like a princess's village" the girl says excitedly. Lana then sees the town on IG and in a moment she is convinced. It was a lovely place where they could get away from the world and relax for the rest of their time away from home.

"I think we have a winner here"

The little girl fell asleep while Lana books an airB & B and a car with driver to take them to the nearest station.