No one could eat or sleep, just wait for her to wake up.

"Elijah, take everyone home." Dad ordered. "And make sure they eat!" He added. His eye bags were just getting worse and worse and same for grandpa.

-

Everyone except dad and grandpa were on the dining table. Food on plates. No ones mouth chewing anything though.

We were all wondering the same thing; 'is Ana going to be okay?'

A few seconds of everyone thinking to themselves, Eli got a call and he went to take it.

He came back with a smile on his face.

"She's awake but we can't visit till we eat!" He grinned like a fucking clown.

Thank fuck.

So we all ate.

Fast.

By the time I had finished the steak and potatoes, so was mostly everyone else.

We decided that we would go in the vans. An adult in each one.

In no time, all of us were in the warehouse, running to Ana's room.

"...I know. I know I'm sorry..." Ana trailed on as grandpa scolded her.

Wasn't that a sight to see.

I almost bursted out laughing and by the look in everyone's face they were gonna do the same.

Ava opened the door and Ana's mood brightened.

"How many?" She whispered lowly so no one heard, but I did and looked like I was the only one.

Ava held up three fingers and Ana squealed.

"Are we missing something?" Dads voice asks.

"Nope!" They say at the same time, making us even suspicious.

"How are you doing Ana?" Eli changes the topic.

"Fine. Are they all dead?" She asks, mentioning the Spanish mafia.

"Yes. But if you pull a stunt like that again I will shoot you." Grandpa threatened.

She pouted, "wasn't my fault I got shot, gramps."

His eyes soften.

The little bitch has him wrapped around her finger!

"You guys look horrible." She smirked.

"Geez, I wonder why! Definitely not because our sister went into a coma and got shot twice!" Louis angrily points his finger at her, surprising us since he's so quiet. "I was scared. All of us were." He muttered, hugging her. "Please don't do it again,"

"I'm sorry Lou. I didn't mean too. Ha that rhymed!" She exclaimed as we smiled.

"Let's eat," she groaned after hugging everyone.