9 | delinquents

Anastasia Kingsley POV

Max and Parker are dickheads.

They didn't fucking tell me they went to this school.

And they knew what school I was going to.

I get up, some kids turning to look at me, others looking down at their food, I send them an scowl, showing them I absolutely hate them.

I sent the idiots a look that meant that I wanted to talk, their grins falling off their faces as I walked out of the cafeteria, the two following me into a big classroom, a male freshman running past us, a scared look on his features.

I close the wooden door behind me, the two idiots looking at me with pouts as if that's going to help them.

"Do you know what I've been through here?" I grit my teeth in anger, the two frowning.

They're so adorable.

"We're sorry, we just wanted it to be a surprise," Max mumbled as he ran a dark hand through his curls, Park nodding along.

"We haven't seen you in a while, hug?" Park smiles as he engulfs me in a hug.

"What's the point of asking if you're gonna do it anyways?" I mumble into his broad chest, my arms going around his.

God damn, the things we would do if he was straight.

"It make's me seem nicer and more polite," he chuckled as he let go.

"Okay, all honesty, when'd you get the muscles? Last time I saw you, you looked like a kid hitting puberty." I scoff as he rolls his eyes and flexes his muscles, winking at me.

"He got them cause he has a crush on someone..." Max sang as he gave me a hug, his muscles less prominent but he was a few inches taller.

They basically looked the same as when they were younger.

Maxim had dark skin with beautiful curls I would die to have, he was 6'3, he had muscles but not as much as others. He was also the best out of the three of us at hacking which is why he did it most often.

Parker was Korean and had ethereal asian features and pale skin that looked beautiful with his shiny black hair, he was 6'1 and was the most muscular out of the three of us, being an assassin made that a slight requirement.

"Really? Who is it?" I quirked a brow, Park's cheeks flushing a bit.

"You might not know them yet but it's one of the few people that rule the school. Nicholas Kingsley."

That's so cute. They would be so cute. And Nick is probably gay.

"Your kidding me right?" I smirk as they raise the brows this time.