Instantly loud chatter went around the room as everyone became quite shocked at what Dumbledore was saying. Some students yelled out how it was completely absurd and crazy that someone like Arline would do that, but Amelia wasn't so sure.

"Settle down students. I know most of you found her as a friend, but I'm sorry to say that she has been almost brainwashing you into doing things you usually wouldn't or seeing things you usually wouldn't. She is currently being taken back to southern France where she will be facing her punishment."

It was still hard for Amelia to wrap her head around the fact that Arline was using her Legilimecy to control her. Arline had her flaws but Amelia never thought she was capable of being that cruel. Amelia thought back to their argument they had a couple hours ago when she had said "I even made him cheat." Had Arline been controlling what she could see? Had Arline been controlling Fred? Amelia had multiple questions rush through her head as she wondered why exactly Arline would do that.

"So what did she do to you?" A Ravenclaw boy who was sitting next to Amelia asked.

"I honestly don't know. I thought she was a friend," Amelia said feeling better that she wasn't the only one.

"I know. It didn't even seem like she was controlling me and she was so sweet," the boy looked terribly upset and Amelia knew how he felt.

Amelia turned her attention back to Dumbledore who was speaking to students privately. As she waited for her turn Angelina decided to start up a conversation. "I did warn you," Angelina whispered to Amelia who continued ignoring her. "I honestly thought it was just fun and games," She whispered once more.

"Stop trying to play the fucking victim," Amelia spat back.

"Amelia I promise you I did not know she was going to take it this far. When things were beginning to get worse I tried to get out of it but she wouldn't let me," Angelina said before Dumbledore called out Amelia's name, followed by Angelina's and Isidora's.

Surprisingly speaking to Dumbledore about the whole situation was easier for Amelia. She told him how she met Arline and explained how the three girls' stories related to each other. Angelina explained how she thought Arline was her friend but was just controlling her. Though Isidora was not grasping the idea of how Arline could deceive her. She constantly disagreed with what Dumbledore said and seemed extremely distraught, but Amelia didn't blame her. Arline had caused a lot more damage on Isidora than anyone. During their meeting the fat lady had even joined at some point.

"Professor Dumbledore! Professor," Came the echo's of the fat lady from a couple portraits. She had been running from different paintings knocking down most of the people as she called out for Professor Dumbledore. "If this is about that ghastly Beaubaxton girl I have something to say about her."

Dumbledore instantly stood up giving the fat lady a small smile "Please do calm yourself before you begin madam."

Amelia looked up at the portrait as she tried to catch her breath, wondering what she had to say about Arline. "During the first couple of nights Arline had tried to sneak into the Gryffindor common room. Of course, Professor I had said 'no,' since she did not know the password, but she had somehow persuaded me. Once I had let her in one of my very dear friend Violet said she saw that French rascal causing a student some sort of pain," Amelia could feel anger course through her veins. Amelia knew she was the student the fat lady was talking about, something about those first couple of nights did not feel right. "Amelia I think that student was you, wasn't it?" The fat lady said one last time.

It all made sense now, Arline was never Amelia's friend she was just using her. That horrid cold sick feeling Amelia used to get was from Arline. From the first time Amelia had met Arline she was completely mesmerised but in reality her mind was being controlled, the time at the party where she found herself crying on the floor that was Arline once again, and perhaps it was Arline once again messing with her mind to make it seem like Fred cheated on her.

"Is this true Amelia?" Professor Dumbledore asked in a soft voice.

"I think it is Professor, it would make sense," Amelia responded with a tear falling down her cheek. Amelia hated her, she hated how easily she was manipulated, how easily Arline had brainwashed her and many more students. She was no longer mad at Angelina but at herself for trusting Arline so easily. There had been multiple times where people had warned Amelia about Arline but instead Amelia ignored them.

+

It had taken most of the night for the different Professors to help the students gain their lost memory back. By the time Amelia was walking back with Angelina to the common room she could see the sunlight coming above the horizon. The two girls did not speak but there was a mutual connection between the two knowing all was good between them.

The common room was abandoned and in a complete mess, though Amelia was too tired to care about the state of the room. "Goodnight Amelia, and again I'm sorry," Angelina said as she made her way to her dorm.

"It's okay I understand," Amelia smiled back. And it was true, she was no longer angry at Angelina or anything that she had done, it was mainly herself she was angry at.

With barely any energy left in her body Amelia opened her door and was about to slam her body onto the bed when she noticed Fred was laying there. His soft snores could be heard and his hair a complete mess, he hadn't even changed out of his clothes and was lying on her bed in a very uncomfortable position.

"He was up waiting for you," Katie's sleepy voice came. She rubbed her eyes and signalled Amelia to come sit by her. "What happened, most people are saying it had something to do with Arline."

Of course rumours would have spread by now, it was bound to happen. "Well she used her Legilimecy on me and a bunch of other kids. She manipulated me into thinking, acting and seeing things differently," Amelia said as she felt ashamed of herself.

"That fucking bitch!" Katie was more than angry she was furious. "I knew it I knew it, she was always rude to everyone in the group except you. I always knew there was something wrong about her." Katie's short rant ended up waking Fred, who Amelia was not ready to face as yet.

His eyes instantly brightened up and his smile went wide. "Amelia what happened? Is everything okay?" Of course Amelia knew Fred had never cheated on her and it was all just a ploy done by Arline.

"Oh yeah everything has been sorted out," Amelia quickly explained what happened as she could feel her eyes growing heavy and her body aching for sleep and rest. Fred was completely furious by how horrible Arline actually was and hated her just as much as Amelia did.

The night had been long, wild and unforgivable. Amelia was exhausted, mentally and physically. As soon as her head hit her pillow she fell asleep in the arms of Fred Weasley. 

A/N: Well everything's going to go back to normal now that aIrline is out of the picture. Hope you guys enjoyed the drama going on I know I did.