Chapter 30: Let Her Go

Start from the beginning

Dolph: The chicken here is amazing!!

Justin Gabriel: Dont forget the pancake....

Dean: Sooo Seraa who are you dating?

Me:....... nobody. whyd u ask?

Dean: I ask all my friends that

Punk: All of them? Soo im your friend?

Dean: No

Punk: But you asked me that question

Dean: Youre an acquaintance.

Punk: Fair enough

John: The Fries here arent normal fries. Theyre the best.

Me: Well then might as well get a lil stuffed.

----- after an hour-----

Me: How much is the bill?

Sheamus: Ehmm $2.5k...

The guys: What!!!

Me: Its okay i will pay here you goo oh Kepp the change. Lets go guys.

John: Well the women paid for us

Dean: Thats unusual... I like it!

The Rock: Well im going back, man im full. How much did you pay anyways Sera?

Me: Oh a $8k...

Cm Punk: Woah woah woah WHAT!

Justin Gabriel: Umm how much do we owe you?

Me: Lets see.... NONE bye guyysss

I left them standing there confused. Yeah i paid a tip of $3k but whats so bad?

Anwayysss im just gonna go find The Usos. They said im supposed to mert them somewhere near the staples centre. Fair enough. its not too far to walk there. So i began walking and walking and walking. Im just gonna go to the hotel i need to change my out fit. BIG TIME.

Ok im wearing black shorty shorts. A black hat. A silver t shirt with fringed ends. and still my black cardigan. I changed mu shoes into some all star sneakers which is slightly above my ankel. And knee high socks.

I used a black bicycle to go there. Man childhood memories. Me and Roman use to bike along the hills when we went out. Fortunately i still know how to bike. It would be embarrasing to not know how to or rather that i cant do it.

Ugh isnt it weird?

Im relating everything to Roman why? You tell me why im still very confused. In the end, me and him are just gonna be siblings nothing less. But what if he really never wanted me back in his life?

I mean hes the one letting me go.

Oh forget it were here!! I see a figure beneath some shades near the stadium. It must be them.

Then i saw grinning faces of two.

"SERRAAA" they yelle happily

I was soo happy that i stopped my bicycle and dropped it in the surface and run to them.

Words cant explain how happy i am. I hugged them both really tightly. I think of myself and roman- Really? Him again.

Jimmy: Hey youre .... gonna... make us die by lack of oxygenn..

Jey: Hh..... i... cant.... I cant breathh...

Me: Hey i havent done this in a while now either youre gonna let me kill you for leaving me out as well or let me hug you guys 'till death?