▪︎Meeting the Nephew▪︎

Start from the beginning

"Have you eaten yet, Takeru?" Oikawa asked Takeru while I was taking a shower.

"Okay I'll cook breakfast then" Oikawa responded. Takeru must have shaked his head.

After a few minutes of scrubbing my body with the body shampoo and not to forget the struggle of trying to bend down without hurting myself because of my major baby bump. I was finally done showering. I dried myself with the towel before changing into the clothes I picked out. I was putting on my shirt until I realise it was too small. Oh no, even my baby bump is showing a bit. What should I do? I tried to pull my shirt down but I just hurt the back of my neck. Hm...suddenly an idea crossed through my mind, Akiko bought me a cardigan! I can wear that to cover up my baby bump. Oh Akiko you're a lifesaver.

"Look theres auntie Y/N" Oikawa said when he saw me step out of the bathroom. Takeru looks over his shoulder while chewing on the scrambled eggs Oikawa cooked for him.

"Oh look at you! Your baby bump has gotten bigger. Isn't Rowan a fast growing baby" Oikawa walked towards and crouched down to leave a kiss on my baby bump. I blush.

"Huh?! Uncle Tooru, you got your girlfriend pregnant?!" Takeru was practically losing it and I was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Yes so you'll be meeting your cousin in...4 months" Oikawa got up and looked at Takeru with a proud grin.

"Mom told me it's bad to get your girlfriend pregnant before marriage" Takeru said to ruin Oikawa's pride. Oh? I guess Oikawa's a bad influence then.

"Don't worry, we are married now" I said since Oikawa seems to be too speechless to.

"How come you didn't tell mom and dad? Are you hiding secrets now uncle Tooru?" Takeru brought up his parents and Oikawa shaked his head to snap out of his thoughts.

"I'm not keeping secrets. We're just looking for the perfect time to tell your parents about it. Isn't that right, Y/N?" Oikawa looked at me but I was looking for my cardigan through the closet. I put it on with a smile when I found it. I was lost in my little world until I notice Oikawa looking at me with an embarrassed smile.

"Huh?" I said and Takeru decided to just go back to eating the scrambled eggs.

"Nevermind, uncle Tooru is gonna go practice now. Be good to your auntie Y/N. She's really shy so don't be scared to make the first move" Oikawa pat Takeru's head with a smile. Excuse me? The first move? What does that mean?

"I'll try to ask Iwa-chan to make me come home early. Love you honey" He blew me a kiss before leaving the apartment. Huh? Is Iwaizumi the coach or something?

I just stood there awkwardly while Takeru happily ate the scrambled eggs Oikawa cooked for him. Shit! I'm so happy to have a baby of my own but I can't even talk to one! I'm just too bad at interacting with people. Gosh...kids scares me...Takeru hopped off the chair after he was done eating. I was surprised to see him pick up the dirty plates and spoon to the sink. Oh so he's that kind of kid. I guess it'll be much more easier for me to start small talk with him. I approached him when I notice he was struggling to wash the plates, he must be too short.

"Here, let me wash it" He moved aside obediently and watch me wash the dishes in just a quick few seconds. I look at him when I was done. What should I say?

"You can sit on the sofa and watch what you want" I looked at the living room and he did the same. He nod before walking in the living room and hopping on the sofa. I have to admit, at least hes not gonna be a kid that's hard for me to deal with.

"Uh auntie Y/N. I don't know what to press" I sat down next to him when I heard him calling me for help.

"What would you like to watch? Theres a lot" I went through the selections and waited for him to pick one.

"Can we watch 'Beauty and The Beast'? I want the live action version" He said. Oh...interesting pick...

"Do you like this film?" I ask him while searching for the title.

"Mom and dad really like to watch this movie together. They always dance to the songs so I wanna watch this movie for once without them dancing in front of me" I laugh hearing him say that. I hope Rowan never have to struggle that pain, although it would be funny.

So that's what we did for the day, just watching Beauty and The Beast and enjoying it. When the movie ended with a happy ending, I looked over to find Takeru still energetic while I was already a tired mess. Gosh pregnancy is the worse. I tried to keep my eyes open as I notice him getting off the sofa and heading to the kitchen. I smile seeing him just getting himself a glass of water with the water dispenser. He came back with the glass and honestly I wasn't expecting him to hand me it.

"Mom told me when she was pregnant, it gave her a tough time. You should probably drink more water" I grab the water from him with a smile.

"Thank you, you really are the most smartest kid I've met" I said and I could see him blushing. He looks down shyly with both his hands behind his back.

"I saw a playground when coming to auntie Y/N's apartment. Do you ever go outside to play auntie Y/N?" He asked me while looking out the window. Good question...

"Ever since I was pregnant, I haven't been outside. I think it's for the best since I don't think Oikawa will be happy to see me leaving the apartment" I rubbed my baby bump gently. A smile appeared on my face when Takeru came back to the sofa. He looks at my baby bump that is quite big now.

"Is it a boy? A girl?" He asked me with curious eyes.

"I'm actually hoping for a girl because I think it'll be much more easier for me to raise one...but apparently uncle Tooru is hoping for a boy" I chuckle remembering the night we fought over names.

"Auntie Y/N, if you actually give birth to a girl. I'll be sure to protect her so you don't have to worry" Hold up mister, you're practically older than her so shes gonna be years behind of you.

"What if it's a boy?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Then we'll be best buddies. Looking after each other's backs" He stood on the sofa happily and I could feel my body melting. Ah so cute!

"Uh...I dont want to ask a lot but...can I go out? I saw a playground earlier and I wanna play there. I understand if you say no" He was trying his best to come off polite and I really think he's a soft boy for it.

"Sure. I'll just sit by the bench and watch. Be careful" He jumped down from the sofa and hurried to the front door while I carefully got up from the sofa. This pregnancy is gonna kill me...