Good Bye Son (Chapter 1)

------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

------------------------------------------------------

We could see two people flying at a fast speed none of them were even halting for one second there expression showed anger, sadness and fear for there son who was crying while being taken away. 

Tristan (crying): Dad, please please I beg you let me help you fight them!

Meliodas (Harshly): NO!

Tristan whimpered in his father arm who regretted being harsh and patted his son hugging him even more to his chest he didn't want his son to die fighting the enemy who are causing even problems for him and his wife because he believes whole heartedly that despite the heat between the goddess and demon dying there is still some tiny hatred present and hopes that Tristan would be the gate between the goddess and demon clan that both clan could set aside there hatred and work together to ensure peace and that the holy war doesn't repeat itself again. 

Meliodas: Sorry Tristan just got a little angry!

Elizabeth: Sorry son, you need to understand that what just happened was something we didn't expect that Arthur would turn out like this apparently from what we heard from our insiders that he is after you and the other sin children he deem all of you a danger to his throne and his everlasting kingdom.

Meliodas (Grit his teeth): Damn you Arthur how much have you fallen attacking a four year old children. 

The three small family landed far away as they suppressed there magic to not be found which should give them time to bid there son farewell, Tristan was standing on his feet his tears was overflowing as he looked at his pained parents, Elizabeth got on one knee as she brought Tristan to her chest as she caressed him he hugged back much harder than he did before as he didn't want his mother or father warmth to be gone. 

Elizabeth: I am so sorry Tristan, I am sorry that this have to happen I wished we had much time together but I think there is little to what we can do right now. 

Meliodas: I am sorry as well your father would have defeated them instantly if it weren't that I am still not used to my demon king form and my original magic but I could assure you that we will survive and we will find you one day, I am willing to take all your hate son. 

Elizabeth: So do I! 

Tristan (wipe his eyes): I would never hate you dad, mom! 

Meliodas (smile): I am gonna place a curse that was inflicting me for decade remember the eternal life. 

Tristan: Why?

Meliodas: I know I am placing a huge burden but I don't want to risk you dying there because all of our effort would have been for nothing beside I will also be sealing your memories for your sake. 

Tristan: Please dad anything but sealing my memories at least I want to have some memories of you all. 

Elizabeth: Sorry son but if we don't do that you won't be able to live your childhood that we wanted you to have besides if we don't do that you will try whatever you can to return to us and that will defeat the purpose of sending you away. 

Meliodas: But that doesn't mean we won't leave gifts. 

Meliodas placed his hand around Tristan biceps showing the same tattoo that Meliodas have.