Continuation of Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

Hayato's POV

'He took that much of a beating because they were insulting me?'

'Damn i love this guy'

"You din't have to do that you could have avoided all of this" i said with guilt in my tone, well i am responsible for these bruises.

"You don't have to feel guilty.. My choice to take and my own will"

"But next time.. Tell me your problems alright?"

"I will"

I hugged him by the waist and pulled hin closer to me. His back touching my chest, i rested my head on his shoulder.

He's warm and soft. I went on with this life because i have him by my side. I don't know what i would do without him.
I may be young but im not kidding about that.

"Im sorry that i let them even lay a finger on you, im really sorry"

I tightened the hug

"Hayato.. Im fine with it and i wanted you to enjoy your time so i got myself into this and none of it was your fault"

My mind was focused on one word and it was "Selfish" i wanted him to be selfish with me i wanted him to know that being selfish is okay with me.

I din't say anything, i was quite beat from today and all i wanted was to sleep.

Ryuuichi's POV

I look back to see that he had he leaned his head to my back. I felt warm and safe in this hug i could enjoy this all night.

"Hayato.. Aren't you tired? Lets sleep now its Getting late."

He was silent but he noded making me feel his hair grazing againts the fabric of his shirt. He let go of my waist and sat down at the bed head down in deep sadness and worry.

I got myself to the opposite side of the bed and sat beside him.

"Its okay Hayato don't worry, now get some rest"  i say while i rubbed his cheeks

I let go and then lay on my side facing the window. I usually never sleep instantly when i lay down i usually just daydream until i doze of.

But today was different because not long after i lay down i felt 2 big hands on my stomach and a warm feeling.

No talking, No words, the room was silent.
But i slept almost instantly after that. I felt safe in this boy's hug.

...

Hayato's POV

It was a months later that this happened. Ryuuichi would always come over when he's done with his daily house chores and i would occasionally drop by to help him.

I decided to look into the three who beat Ryuu up by asking my friends about any clues that i had. I was already on it before this long but Ryuuichi always caught me and told me to not do anything and let them be.
I couldn't do so, i mean like how? Im supposed to just let go the guys who beat him up?

And not long after i actually got the names i decided to pick a fight to teach them a lesson. No one could stop me not even Ryuuichi because he's busy at the moment.

I hit of the guys up by Dm.
"Oi"

"What do you want?"

"You beat up my boyfriend din't you?"

"Oh you mean that ***ch of yours? Yeah we did he din't even fought back"

I was so angry that i could smash my phone then and there instead i gripped to it tighter and started to type.

"You wanna fight? I'll take you and your two minions head on"

"Din't know you'd be looking for a beating before college huh.. Fine meet us at xxxxx 6PM tonight"

I left him at read and waited for the time.