I finished my tweet and posted it seconds before I heard a honk from outside, indicating that Niall was here. I picked up my bag and threw my phone into it, before running out the door. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I had to deal with something." I said vaguely.

"Care to enlighten me?" Niall asked. 

"A bunch of people on Twitter thought I was dead, I mean they even had a date and everything. I just tweeted to say I was in fact still alive." I answered, causing Niall to laugh. 

"Okay, that's kinda weird. Why did they think you were dead?" He asked. 

"I haven't made a public appearance or been active of social since like over a week ago, and my death was the only explanation they could come up with." I shrugged. "So what do you wanna see?" I asked Niall.

"I saw that the Hunger Games 2 was on in about an hour, if you wanted to wait and see that, we could go get food or something before hand." I blushed at the fact Niall remembered I liked the Hunger Games. 

"We should have brung Brie." I joked, remembering back to how excited she got when we were watching the first one the other day. 

"I" Just as Niall was about to say something his phone buzzed. "Speaking of the devil, sorry I've got to take this." I nodded, knowing what happened the other day. 

"I didn't understand a word of that." Niall said, looking very confused. 

"Oh my God B! That's amazing, I'm so happy for you!" Niall said into the phone. "Okay B, I've got to go now, tell Mazy I said, congrats and hi." Another pause. "Will do, bye bye." And with that Niall hang up. 

"What was that about?" I asked Niall.

"Mazy asked Brie out. I now have one less single friend." Niall said, oops, Liam wasn't gonna be happy. 

"Oh, that's good for them. That takes a lot of courage. " I said, and Niall nodded.

"Yea, I'm really proud of them."  Niall said. I hummed in agreement and Niall started driving. 

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Icecream?" 

--------------------------------------------------

About 20 minutes later Niall stopped the car in front of Famous 38 Flavours, the ice cream parlour in the area where the movies were. I opened the door, stepping out before being jerked back into back into the car by a blonde headed guy. 

"Sit." Niall processed to pull the door shut and get out his side before walking around to my side and opening the door for me.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked Niall. "I could have opened it myself." I joked playfully.  

"Cause I wanted to." Niall answered, closing the door after I had got out. "Let's get some ice cream!" He shouted, causing me to put my hands over my ears jokingly.  "Sorry, not sorry." The fake blonde said before hitting me on the arm and running. "Last one there only gets a single scoop!" He screamed. 

"No fair!" I shouted back. "You got a massive head start." I complained. Niall, who was already at the front door, turned around and poked his tongue out at me. 

"Too bad, so sad." Niall said, opening the door and walking in. I rolled my eyes and followed him inside. 

"What can I get for you?" The lady at the counter asked. 

"Uh, could I please get a double scoop of triple chocolate brownie? And what do you want Zayn?" Niall said. 

"Uh, could I please get a single mint chocolate chip?" I said to the lady. She nodded and started scooping out ice creams. Once she had scooped Niall's she handed it to him and did mine. She handed it to me and walked over to the register. 

"That will $6.50 please." I nodded and went to grab my wallet, until Niall grabbed my hand. 

"I've got it." He said. 

"It's okay, I can pay." I argued. 

"Zayn let me pay." Niall argued back. 

"Can we at least split it?" I asked. He rolled his eyes but complied. 

Once we had payed and had our ice creams we walked outside and sat down on the grass. I closed my eyes and felt myself relax.  Suddenly I felt something cold and wet on my nose. I quickly opened my eyes to find Niall putting ice cream on my nose. He started laughing and I couldn't help but smile. 

"Niall! What was that for?" I shouted, wiping it off. 

"That's for not letting me pay." He said, bringing his hand to my hair and fluffing it up. I slapped his hand and attempted to fix my hair. 

"Just cause you did that you'r letting me braid your hair in the cinema." I stated and he rolled his eyes playfully. 

"Fair enough." He said. Although he said he didn't like it I knew he secretly did. And it made him look hotter. What? It did. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were a quarter or the way through the movie when Niall got up to go to the bathroom. We were seated at the back in the middle. There wasn't really anyone else in the cinema apart from a few teenagers and one or two adults. 

Niall got back and I swear he sat closer to me than he was before he left. 

"I'm back." Niall whispered. 

"I saw that." I chuckled. 

We got to a scary part in the movie and Niall screamed, also grabbing my hand. I looked at our entwined hands, blushed, and then looked back up at the fake blonde. 

"Scared huh, Horan?" I teased. 

"No." He said, sitting back up but not letting go of my hand. I blushed again and I think he noticed because he let go of my hand. 

"Oh I'm sorry." He said. 

"It's fine, you can hold my hand if you want to." I said, hoping he would re-entwine our hands. 

"Okay." And he did so. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie was now over and I stood up, only to be pulled back down by the Irish boy next to me. 

"Your not going anywhere, we're watching all of the credits before you get to leave. What if theres scenes in the credits like in Marvel?" Niall concluded. I rolled my eyes and huffed. I'd seen the credits before and they were quite long, if I do say myself. 

We saw all the credits and then Niall let me get up. I looked down at my hand which was longing for Niall to hold it again. We walked out and hopped back into Niall's car. 

"That was really fun." I said, doing up my seat belt so Niall could drive. 

"Yea it was." He agreed. 

"We could do it again sometime if you'd like." Z

"I'd love to." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note-  

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just been busy with school. So yea. Bye

Question of the day- Favourite Character in this book so far?

Bye bye

-B