𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟐

| 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 |

"yo-"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"holy shit!" you slumped straight into your pillow, "i hate college"

"yet you work so hard...to complain" rina chopped your head, "seriously girl you need a break"

"i take breaks-" you looked up and sat on the edge of your bed

"oh yeah?" rina unbuttoned her shirt, "when?"

you turned back, "yesterday i watch a k-drama"

"without me..." she pouted, "so mean"

"you were at a party-" you deadpanned, "plus you don't even like this one"

"what's it called?" she turned

"missing you"

"the crazy one-" her face turned into a disgusted look, "you like that kind of stuff?"

"well" you gestured your hands, "it's something new i've been watching"

"at least the crazy guy is hot" rina snickered, "but i can't stand possessive shit"

"i get it," you told her, "i'm almost finished with it"

"mhm" rina put her hair up, "so now...let's talk about you"

"me?" you pointed at yourself, "uh why"

"why not"

"why"

"why not-" rina sucked her teeth, "i talk about me all the time"

"yeah you do-" you side-eyed

"exactly" she sighed, "anyone you like?"

"what-" you chuckled, "like i have celebrity crushes"

"not that dummy" she softly punched your arm, "you know here at school"

"oh yeah no" you held in your laugh, "their either assholes or perverts"

"not all" she crossed her arms, "the guys at parties are totally different"

"that's grown-ass men" you blinked

"hot."

"dangerous-" you flicked her forehead

you and rina both turned heads to hear a sound coming from the door. you stood up at opened it to see one of the students outside holding their hands together, "hi ren-"

"yeah sorry about that," his raspy voice said, "uh someone is asking for you"

"who?" rina came by the door, "oh hi rennnnie"

"rina" he looked away, "it's for y/n"

"of course" rina rolled her eyes, "go get em bestie-"

she pushed you out the door and closed it, you turned to ren standing tall and crossed your arms, "for me? at this time-"

"yeah i know" he pushed up his glasses, "i'll walk you outside, it's dark"

"fuck" you said to yourself, "you still hate her?"

ren was known for being quiet but also was a totally different person...elsewhere. at least that's what rina told you. they were dating for about 1 year. her longest relationship- but broke up for whatever reason. he ended up hating her and avoided her at all costs.

"can we not talk about it-" he stood outside the entrance, "go there right there, i'm waiting for here"

"thanks..." you stepped down the stairs, "hello?"