The siblings.....

Start from the beginning

They both reached the throne room, the queen firmly while the King bored and a bit angry. Stopping inside the throne room, they saw an extremely tall and sturdy man, standing with his back facing them. Perhaps he heard their footsteps approaching and hence he turned back to face them. Sharanya gasped as she saw the handsome man. He looked quite a bit similar to her husband or maybe a little bit more handsome. He had a magnificently sculpted face, a chiselled jaw, hazel eyes, well trimmed beard and thick black hairs. Before she could ask him who he was, she heard a yelp.
"Brother!!!!! " the King yelled as he ran towards his dearest elder brother, hugging him tightly as if his life depended upon it. Sharanya gasped as she now realised why they both shared an uncanny resemblance to each other. The King on the other hand cried as he met his brother after so long, his brother too shed tears on meeting his beloved brother.
"I missed you so much brother!!!!!! I really did.......!!!" the King cried hugging him tightly. The big brother cupped his face and kissed his forehead.
"How is my baby brother??? " he asked as tears slipped down his eyes. Sharanya silently watched the brothers love.
"I am not baby anymore!!! " the King said in between his tears. The big brother chuckled.
"You will always be a baby brother for me, no matter how much you grow up!!! " he said chuckling as he ruffled his hairs. The King grinned as he turned back to sharanya, grabbing her arm and bringing her towards his big brother.
"Brother meet my sharanya!!! She is my wife!!! " he said wiping his tears. The big man kissed her forehead, just like her dad used to. She didn't know why but she had tears in her eyes when he did that.
"I have met her!!!! Thank you my child, for everything!!! " he had tears in his eyes when he addressed her. She shook her head.
"I didn't do anything brother!!! " she whispered. He smiled as he cupped her face.
"You came in her life, that's everything to us my child!!! You can ne'er understand what becomes of us when we see our loved ones so far away from us. My little brother was all alone on this earth. You can't even imagine what he went through, all alone.......... But then you came and see everything has gone alright!!!! So thank you for everything!!! " he said and looked at her husband with teary eyes. He ne'er shared his pain with her, just went through all the sufferings alone.
"Brother did you came alone!!!! I mean where's mom and dad!!! " he asked to change the topic as he didn't wanted his sharanya to cry.
"Well technically I didn't come alone!!!! " he said scratching the back of his neck. The King furrowed his brows at him.
"Did she come too???" the King asked folding his arms, he nodded. Before the King could say anything, someone from the door interrupted.
"Did someone call me!!! " a voice came from the door and sharanya looked at the door to find a tall, decently muscled girl standing walking inside. She was apparelled in a tight fitted black suit just like the big brother, her hairs in a bun and bearing a 'Don't mess with me' kind of an aura.
"Nobody called you, you came uninvited!!! " the King rolled his eyes. Sharanya howbeit couldn't understand what was happening.
"Awwww, is the little Wolfie angry with the devil more powerful than him!!!! " she sneered at him. The King growled while the big man slapped his hand on his head.
"I am more powerful than you and everybody knows it!!!! " the King growled at her while she rolled her eyes.
"Whatever!!!! And oh ho.........you must be sharanya!!!!! Awww isn't she the most prettiest!!! I don't know like.....how......how can be god's so harsh on this lovely girl!!!! Tons of men on this planet but who she got this worthless piece!!!!! I have all commiseration for you girl!!!! " she sighed and sharanya giggled very softly.
"Yuvika, will you stop it already!!!! You know he has got a nasty temper than why provoke him unnecessarily!!! " the big brother said seriously. The King glared at her while she glared at him back.
"Sharanya you've met me already!!! But not her, she is our sister, yuvika, the princess of hell!!! " the brother introduced her to her. She waved her hand at sharanya who smiled at her.
"I didn't tell you anything about her because......" she cut in between.
"Because we don't get along well!!! You know siblings rivalry!!!! " she completed and the King gave her a bored look. Sharanya chuckled at the adorable fight.
"That's so cute to see you all together!!! Why don't you all sit here and spend some time together!!! I'll just go in the room!!! " she said.
"You're not going anywhere, we've came to meet you, not him!!!! " she said and the King balled his fists. Sharanya chuckled.

They all took their seats inside the throne room. The big brother was sitting on the King's throne while the King and queen along with Yuvika were seated on the usual chairs.
"So brother did you came to just meet us or is there anything special!!! " the King asked holding sharanya's hand. Yuvika and her brother looked at each other.
"Well our coming here has a reason brother!!! " yuvika said as she looked at her brother who gestured him to go on.
"So few days ago we were called to the Kailasa mountain by the gods. We went there, but there we found a whole different picture which we obviously weren't expecting!!! " yuvika said and the couple furrowed their brows.
"We don't fancy to interact with the gods, chiefly after they stole you from us. But um.......as a King of hell, I had some duties and therefore we went there.........." brother stopped and looked at yuvika. The Dark King looked at his siblings perplexed.
"What has happened brother!!!! " he asked in perplexity.
"There is something wrong yuvraaj!!! Lord Shiva doesn't looks good!!!! " he said and the King furrowed his brows.
"Brother he isn't some mortal who just won't look good certain days!!!! He's a trinity god, brother!!!! What are you talking!!! " the King couldn't believe. The siblings sighed.
"We know, but when we went there he didn't look good. You remember his handsome face, that everlasting graceful smile........it just wasn't there!!! He looked.....in pain!!!!! " he stopped and yuvika continued.
"We asked the gods what has happened to him......But you know how they are......they replied simply that something precious to him is lost!!!! I mean what the hell is more precious to him than his family!!! His wife, his kids everybody was there.....yet still!!!!! In rage we had already told them that we won't help him nohow at the end moment, if they don't tell us anything now......Don't you remember what happened during the time of serpent temple!!!! They didn't tell us anything before hand and at the last moment they wanted us to hide it!!!! I mean C'mon, for how long the heaven will keep taking us for granted!!!! " yuvika said folding her arms.
"Yuvraaj, we want you to not engage in anything!!! Even if heaven wants you to!!!! If they have their ego, we have our too!!!! Besides it's always they who need our succour, not us!!!! My intuition says something disastrous is going to happen on this earth, after all I have ne'er seen the gods so anxious before.!!! But whatsoever it may be, we aren't helping heaven!!!! Let them face the consequences of their own aggravating secret keeping habits!!! " he told him and the King nodded.
"Now I am getting anxious brother, what must have hurted Lord Shiva so much!!!! And what is that precious thing??? " the King said.
"Only the trinity knows what is that!!! Besides what we have got to do with that anyways. If heaven won't change it's habits of keeping things from us, we aren't helping them ever!!!! " he said as he sighed. The King nodded. Sharanya who was patiently listening to everything, stood up abruptly.
"I'll arrange some snacks for you!!! " she said and although the King wanted to stop her yet didn't as he knew that his brother might want to talk with him in private. Once she left the brother looked at him.
"Does she knows about that!!!! " he asked. The King shook his head.
"Brother, you better tell her everything before the heaven takes the matter in his hands. If somebody else will tell her than it might not be good, I guess!!! " yuvika said.
"You are right yuvika. I will tell her everything soon!!! I don't want to give any chance to any god. I don't want to lose her after all. " he said.
"That's better for all of us!!!! Our destiny is connected with her after all.!! " the big brother said as he reclined back on the throne.