12

𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕫 ♕

"Come here ma."I rolled my eyes and walked over to trigger sitting on his lap while he was playing the game and scrolled away on my timeline.

"Ya niggas is trash the dead play better than y'all ." Trigger yelled in my ear I hit my upside his head cause I was not bout to go deaf.

"My bad my bad" he said adjusting his headphones "Mmhm" I shook my head and went back to my phone " what ya ass bout to do for ya b-day." I heard Sy said on the headset

"Mane shit last couple birthdays I was in jail and I'm fine it's gonna be the same this year." Trigger said to them "When's ya birthday" I asked him "In 3 days. Why wassup?" "Nothing I can't know when ya birthday is." "Nah it's not that".he said laughing.

"Yo give Layasia the headphones real quick." Blank said to him "For what" he asked "nah I wanna ask her sum". He passed me the headphones I put them on my ears "Heyy blank."

"Yo whatsup real quick tho wassup with Ashanti"  I scrunched up my face "She with Zo last time I talk to her". "Mmhm okay give it back to ya mans now" he said to me "not my mans but okayyy". I laughed putting it back on his head  "Dont play Malayasia" he said to me in a deep voice

Okay stink

After 5 minutes of Trigger playing the game we hopped in his bed cuddling with each other.

"Which is your favorite tattoo?" I said looking at all his tattoos "probably this one" he pointed to the words on his arm "Nobody put fear in my heart expect for god" 

"it's different I like it."I told him "preciate it ma" He said getting up going to the bathroom

I stood up on the bed doing a cartwheel I had mad energy probably cause I ain't take my med but I'm fine.

"Break my bed and I'm gonna break you" He said coning out the bathroom.

"So break me then" I looked at him biting my lip. "Layasia you wanna get fucked up so bad" he said coming towards me.

"Yeah so come fuck me up then" I said jumping on the bed. "Mane get ya ass down cause if u break something I'm not going to no hospital"

"fine" I said jumping one last time then laying down

He laid in the bed next to me I climbed on top of him "Ya lips look nice and ya eyes" I told him analyzing his face he laughed.

"And ya smile is nice you should smile more cause before you was very much mean"

"Cause I'm around ya goof ass"

I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips he pecked mines back after that we started sloppy kissing causing him to flip me over now he was on top of me kissing on my neck "Mhmmm" i let out as he put soft kisses on my neck.

"Ya phones ringing" I told him as he was still kissing me. "Ignore it." He said to me and it rung again he stopped kissing me and pickled up the phone "The fuck you want...I don't give a fuck tell him something..." he said on the phone hangininf up laying back down on the bed. "You good" I asked cause he looked mad
He nodded and turned away.

I rolled my eyes Turing the opposite direction from him and went to sleep

𓆉𓆉𓆉
The Mall

"How many pairs of Pink panties ya getting?" Sin asked me and Shanti who was in Pink picking out clothes.

"Bitch it's a sale today and you know mad bitches be coming in here trying to get some." Shanti said I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"Come on my feet is tired and I'm hungry.." "we'll be done in like two minutes" Sin said

"Yo shawty lemme holla at you"  some group of boys came up to Ashanti ,Sin and I.

"I have a boyfriend"  I told the boy who was asking for my number Ashanti and Sin rasied they eyebrows looking at me "Same I would hate for you to get hurt. Sin said to the other boy.

"Yeah you know me it's complicated it's he loves me, he loves me not." Shanti shrugged

" Yall all some Cappers I swear mane."They said walking away someone feelings got hurt now.

"Like where's MJ,Where's my MJ Don't come around with that weird energy,Weird energy..." I said in the mirror shaking my ass "fuck it up sis"Sin yelled clapping.

"This is too tight my fat ma can't breathe." Ashanti said coming out the bathroom with this tight black body suit I laughed out loud with tears coming out my eyes.

"That shit ain't funny I feel like I'm bout to pass out." Shanti said trying to take it off "if you struggle it make it more difficult." Sin said unclipping it from the bottom.

"Sin ya phone dining I told her seeing her contact name Meanass💗😙 "Who is it?" "Someone named mean ass" I told her she got up and took the phone answering it walking out the room. Mmhm I said to myself

"Since when Sin got a boo thang" Shanti asked putting her clothes in her bag I shrugged my shoulders. Sin came back in the room smiling and shit. "Who was thatttttt"  shanti dragged

"Somebody nothing to much. We've been talking for awhile and he's very cool and genuine person but we're just friends tho." Sin shrugged laying on the bed

"Sounds like you like him a lot."  I asked her "I mean not that much I didn't think we would come far in this or whatever you call this"

Who ya think Sin was talking to ???❤️

𓆉𓆉