4

Mᴀʟᴀʏᴀsɪᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇᴢ
Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ📍

Bring Ya ass Ro. I said getting out the car and walking across the street.

Noo I can Stay in here I'm good. He said locking the car door

Fine stay ya ass there I wouldn't care I countinued walking too Mooks house.

Come on Ro can you come on we ain't got Time for ya shit. Ashanti said standing by her car.

Alright fine only cause you ask me too fine She would have I stil be in here he said pointing to me.

Boy fuck you I would lay ya ass out right here. I flipped him off.

Walking up the steps and making beats on his door.

Yea keep on going aye I'm bout to spit some. Shanti said nodding her head to the beat.

Aii I kept on making the beats.

My name is Shanti and if someone don't up this door they gonna get shot in d- she rapped as Mooks opened the door.

Bang on my shit again and ya asses will be home. He said allowing us to come inside

Damn it's mad people here I saw Sy is the kitchen,Blank on Couch next to these 2 niggas playin the game and it's the nigga from yesterday done forgot his name.

Yoo Sy said in the kitchen making something.

Heyy Uglies Blank said turning away from the game

The two boys on the couch looked at me and the guy from yesterday was on his phone not paying attention.

Hi my friends I said waving to them

Wat it do BABYYYY. Ashanti said walking to go sit on the chair

If you don't go somewhere I said to Ro cause he standin next to me like he shy or some shit he was just arguing with my ass.

Nah I'm good over here. He said

Fine hello my lovely best friend I said to Sy walking to him in the kitchen.

Whatdup you flat booty bitch. He said flipping some shit that look like chicken.

Wow feeling hurt but anyways you fuck ass nigga what kind of mess is you making I asked pointing to the food.

Right that look like some shit I'll feed my dog. Ro said

Shut ya lil ass up it's supposed to be chicken

No the fuck it's not it's supposed to be steak. Blank said while playing the game.

Me and Ro looked at each like since when steak loook like that.