" I'm on it." He said then going into the kitchen while everyone joined me in the living room. After a few minutes of just talking, Carla woke up a bit more and sat up on my lap. She started 'talking' to us, we all had no idea what she was saying but just agree to anything she said.

Carlos then came in with a small plate of food, and Carla immediately perked up. She got of my lap and stood at the coffee table where Carlos put the plate. She sat in the little toy chair that we got her and started slowly, and messily, eating her food.

" That is absolutely adorable." Mal chuckled.

" Yeah, she likes being very independent." Carlos said taking the seat next to me.

" While the birthday girl is occupied, let's talk the twin." Jane said leaning forward in her seat.

" Oh Hades." Carlos and I mutter understand our breaths.

" That's me." Dad said walking through the door.

" Hi, Dad." Mal and I said together.

" Hi, sweethearts." He said giving us both a kiss on the head. He then took a seat from the dining room and brought it into the living room, so he could sit with all of us. " So, what were we talking about?"

" We were just about to discuss the twins." Jay informed.

" Ooh, any names?" Dad asked happily.

" No, not yet." Carlos chuckled, the twins then moved again and two butterflies started to fly around the room.

" What's that?" Dad asked look at butterflies.

" Butterflies, they appear every time the twins move." I say getting up and opening a window. " Important question : Should we be worried about that?"

He was about to answer, but Carla sneezed cutting him off. And as she sneezed a plant caught in fire, everyone looked to me. " That wasn't me." I say slightly confused.

" If it's not you then..." Evie said trailing off as we all looked to Carla.

" Shit." Carlos and I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 month later...

For the past two months Dad and so have been trying to help control Carla's power that she had inherited from me, and Carlos was there for support. We were in the backyard trying our best to work with a 1-year-old on controlling their powers, we have also recently invested in a lot of fire extinguishers.

Today, we are also having the baby shower and gender reveal party, so we were trying to get in some extra time in with Carla. The decorations that was up had some kind of fire proofing on them, but they do still happen to catch on fire, the fire extinguishers are all around the backyard. 

The side gate then opened and the gang and Cruella all come into the backyard. " How is it all of always come at the same time?" I ask really confused.

" It's just a very frequent coincidence." Doug said, everyone laughed agreeing.

" So how's this going?" Mal said standing over us, we were sitting on the grass.

" It's...going." Carlos sighed, I nodded agreeing.

" I think that's enough this for today, don't you think?" Dad asked Carla, lifting her in the air, earning a giggle from her. And a 'ya' from her. " Okay, let's go get some food."

Dad and Carla then left the backyard and heading inside for a snack. " I need help up." I say. Carlos stood up and him and Cruella came to my aid. I grabbed onto both of their hands and they helped pull me up. " Thanks." I sigh.