Missing | Levi x Reader x Eren

Start from the beginning

"Oh god." Eren said, his voice a whisper.

Levi and him gently examined you as you groaned in pain at the movements. They did their best to be delicate, only moving you enough to see the damage.

"One gash on her forehead and a deep one on her leg. Scraps across her stomach and a possible broken arm." Levi counted harshly. "And just what the hell were you doing all the way out here?" He asked.

"The-the formation let me behind and I-I got lost ahh!" You spoke until you shifted the wrong way, yelping at the sharp pain in you leg.

"We have to get her to a medic." Eren interjected.

"Look around Eren- where's a medic?" Levi said sarcastically.

Eren looked up and there was no one. The entire area was empty and the camp probably a couple miles away at this point.

"Then what do we do? She's hurt and bleeding Levi! If she doesn't get help she might bleed out. We nee-"

"I know." Levi barked. "I know." he sighed, looking at your body as it shook from the pain. "We need to stay calm. Freaking out won't do us any good understand? Our only guarantee is to head back to the walls. If we head back to camp they could be gone by then and we'll be even more stranded. We'll head north and should reach Rose in a few hours. Help me get her patched up."

Eren quickly agreed and kneeled on the other side of you. Levi took off his belt, whispering a sorry before wrapping it around your leg and pulling it tight, you squirming and shouting as he tightened and secured it. Eren then held your opposite hand and let you squeeze it as Levi popped it back into place, sweetly shushing and comforting you afterward. Doing his best to soothe you and convey his regret. He handed you his cravat to hold to your head, you declining telling him that it'd stain but he insisted.

Eren didn't question his actions, he knew about Levi's crush well before Levi himself knew. To be frank, Eren felt intimidated by him. Levi may be shorter than average but his looks and skills definitely make up for it and right now, his personality did too. He was calm and collected, taking care of you efficiently while soothing you like a boyfriend or husband should.

Eren and Levi did their best to pick you up gently but you couldn't help yelling at the pains you got. Soon you were set on Levi's horse, him holding you infront of him due to your weak body not being able or trusted to hold on from behind.

"Aww whys she have to ride with you." Eren wined.

"Because you ride like donkey on drugs and plus, i'm her Captain, she's my responsibility. And just think, if a titan comes are you prepared to think before just jumping off the horse and leaving her to fend for herself? That's what I thought."

"I didn't even get to answer-?"

"Shut up."

Levi turned the horse and started walking, Eren grumbling and following him.

An hour or so had passed and Eren found himself starring at the girl in Levi's arms. She was practically limp and only half conscious. Eren was glad you weren't fully awake, hopefully you were in less pain like this. He had had a crush on you since joining the corps nearly 4 years ago, his affection only growing when you joined the Dcouts and were around him a lot more. He never told you his feelings though, afraid you would reject him. So instead, he stayed in the friend zone, watching over you and being by your side whenever possible.

Levi, however, only met you a year or so ago but fell hard. Even from the first glance he felt like gravity had shifted and since then he did his best to warm up to you. He was more kind and less strict, he watched over you discretely and tried not to show his favoritism even though it was difficult. He didn't particularly dislike anyone in his squad, he just had a preference for you. That's why when he knew you were missing, it felt like earth had become a living hell. And seeing you in the jaws of the titan, he nearly broke down on spot. He had seen too many deaths. Too many friends perish. He couldn't let that happen to you. He'd gladly sacrifice himself to save you. He didn't even realize it until he threw himself towards you, his only objective to get you out safely regardless of the cost.