Three

{That Night}

As I read Ronnie Ann's text, a more closer friend of mine, I groaned.

Ron Weasley🖎: hey, going out with Rosslyn and Jenn! Wanna hang text back for the deats🌸

I thought about my possibilities;

Go out, drink, get drunk, and get laid... not the worst.

Stay home, watch Supernatural and Catfish. Eat my gallon of vanilla swirl ice cream and gain 10 pounds... also, not the worst.

Go out and risk getting kidnapped... but lets be real, me getting kidnapped... never gonna happen.

Stay home and risk being killed....

I groaned as I decided leaving the house it was. I slipped the screen to my face and texted back quickly.

Vegas☄: sure, why not. Be here by 9!

I got up and threw my phone on the charger. I jogged to Libby's room grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and a cute crop top.

Quickly, I ran to my room and started calling Lib.

"Oh..my...g. vegg, you will not believe this!!" She yelled on the other side as I giggled.

"Did a hot guy look at you?" I snickered checking how I looked in my mirror.

"Ick, no. I met the creator of the company, Louis V. bags!!!!!" I laughed rolling my eyes. "I'm stealing your clothes!" She giggled.

"Who wouldn't. Your clothes are so... vile!" I cringed at how similar she was talking to Louis.

"I... you know I got to go... see you in a couple of days beauty!" With that I hung up and slipped her clothes on me.

Examining myself, I was barely satisfied. I placed a layer of mascara on my eyelashes and put lipstick on smiling.

"Good!" I texted Ronnie Ann telling her I was ready.

She soon arrived, I slipped a hat and sunglasses on walking to her car slipping my spot into the passenger seat, while the other two were sittingin the back.

"Hey cutie!!!!" She smiled as I buckled in. "Hey Ron! Rosslyn and Jenn" I smiled greeting everyone as she drove off.

A 15 minute drive was all it took. We were there and smiling. She parked as we all got out of the car walking in.

Of course it was a club only excepting people 21+, which means we had to show a fake id.

As we entered we went to the bar. She got a margarita, Rosslyn bought shots, Jenn got straight whiskey, as I got a water.

They jammed to the music as I sat in a corner booth sipping my water as I watched people leave to the bathroom to have sex and get aids.

20 minutes in I started yawning every 5 minutes. I decided I should probably go home. I slipped out of my seat and tried to look for Ronnie or the other two but no sight of them.

I shook my head making my way out of the club yawning. I walked to my house shivering.

The time read 9:36, I sighed, wimp. Groaning I continued my unpleasant walk, tired and cold!

Suddenly I came up to the hardest choice;

Ok here are our choices. Walk around the block and walk another 5 minutes, or! Be the stupid white chick that goes through the dark alley to cut the walk from 5 to 2 minutes.

Sighing at my stupid choice my mind decided, the alley.

I shivered as I walked down the dark, creepy alley.

Suddenly a loud crash happened resulting in me turning around. I sighed in relief as I noticed the little rat run across the alley.

I turned back around and started to walk again.

Out of no where a van pulled into my exit area, causing me to freeze in my spot.

My mind froze in shock. I slowly turned around and saw another one blocking my entrance area, that caused my to tear up a bit.

A hand clasped quickly over my moth and lower body holding me into the unwelcomed captive hold.

The person moved their mouth close to my ear and whispered, "You look quite nice in Libby's clothes may I say." The voice confirmed it to be a male, a British male.

My body started to shake more as more tears slipped out. I wanted to ask him to stop or ask him why he was doing this, but I couldn't.

He pulled my frozen figure towards the van and moved me to another male.

I could barely think. The only thought going through my head was, why?

-Hey guys-

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's uploaded at an awkward time but I've been busy. I will hopefully be updating Demented soon but like I said. I've been busy and not too good at time management. Hope you enjoyed this edited chapter.

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Kylie📌