One

Beep, beep, beep, I groaned in distress pressing snooze and turned it off so it wouldn't go off again.

I stumbled to my closet in irrational tiredness and slipped on the outfit I had chosen last night. Which was a little more shameless then I prefer on myself, but I didn't care I thought I looked pretty decent.

I walked to my bathroom as I brushed out the ratness considered my hair and threw it up into a highpony, then freshening myself up feeling slightly less tired.

I jogged down the stairs and grabbed my backpack sighing. Mondays were just.... not my days.

I grabbed a banana and made my way out of my flat that I shared with my friend Libby, who was recently gone for a trip sadly.

I got into my Malibu and drove making my way towards my school super tired.

Once I got to school I grabbed my backpack, slinging it over both of my shoulders, and made my way inside hoping to avoid Niall and/or Louis at all cost!

I was getting so close to the entrance when I was cut off by Niall and Louis

I sighed. "What can I help you with sirs?" I asked not in the mood for there stuff. "Awe poor, poor Vegas trying to be cute! Disgusting" Louis ripostes, pushing his pointer finger into my left shoulder, slightly moving my body back a little.

"Quite a disgrace to see a sweet innocent gurl like you dressed that way, what would your mum think?" Niall retorted. I rolled my eyes very annoyed not answering them.

"Silence and an eye roll? Bad girl doesn't fit you dear" Louis added placing his warm hand where my pale, soft skin was exposed. I slapped his hand away instantly to receive one on my cheek from Niall.

Feeling my eyes water I left the area and ran inside in digrace.

Making my way to my locker I felt eyes on me as they could probably see my red mark on my cheek. I sighed.

This is why you have nearly no friends Vegas!

I opened my tan locker the size of a elf, and shoved my backpack in it and received the stuff I needed yawning and walking to class.

I sat in the front, per-usual, and waited patiently for class to start. Sadly I was joined by Louis at my table. I sighed not super suprised and sat there nervous.

He got close to my head I could feel his warm breath in my ear, causing me to shivering as he whispered, "You have quite the bum, 10/10. Quite saddening to see you cover that with such vile clothing you own. Thats Libby's isn't it!" He snickered as I ignored him.

As soon as the class ended I scurried out to my next class placing my seat in the back corner placing my elbows on the desk waiting.

Suddenly I felt a figure next to me which resulted in me to instantly get up and try to move, but was pulled back down by Niall's large hands on my tiny wrists.

"Sit!" He mumbled to me aggressively. I obeyed his order and sat down, bouncing my leg and fidgeting with my pencil.

{After school}

As soon as the last bell went off I bolted out to my locker and grabbed my stuff and quickly made my way to my car.

I got in and started it driving off not wanting to be anywhere near the school, or those boys.

I shook my head playing 'Sad Song' by we the kings quietly singing along, I never really was decent at singing but I still did it.

Soon arriving to my house I parked and got out of my car shutting the door and walking up the stairs unlocking the door and opened it yawning at the warmy feeling my small flat gave me.

I kicked my shoes off and made my way to my room stretching and pulling the short shirt off my body and inspected my body.

I had a slim stomach with rather strangely, d-32 sized breast. It was somewhat unsettling on my behalf.

As I shook my head and moved from the body mirror and to my closet placing my favorite Adias sweaters and some spandex replacing the uncomfortable jeans.

I ran down stairs and cooked myself some pizza rolls and made myself some tasty chocolate milk slipping into my couch and placing the tan furry blanket on my cold legs and turned on Netflix watching, 'Riverdale'.

After 4 episodes of 'Riverdale' and two cups of chocolate milk I called it quits and placed my cup in the sink, yawning for probably the hundredth time today.

I pulled my white duvet to the side, sliding into them (like I slide into them dms 🙄) and pulled it over my body plugging my phone into the charger on the nighstand.

I snuggled into my blankets as suddenly everything faded to black happiness.

-Hey guys-

So after a lot of time I decided it was time to fix this book up a bit and edit it hard core! A lot of changes were made as you can tell with the names and everything. Thank you guys so much for reading. I truly appreciate it. ❤

Vote

Comment

Follow

Kylie📌