SENJU BLOOD

I. AM. A. SIMP. FOR. THIS. BAKA. PERIODT. Also heres the song~

'And I never had someone to call my own, oh nah, I'm so used to sharing, Love only left me alone~ But i'm at one with the silence~

--------------------------------------------------

----------------

-------

---

.

.

.

.

H A T A K E  K A K A S H I ~

Chapter 47: SENJU BLOOD

.

/

.

"NO. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO STAY WITH THE DEVILS SON."

Tsunade deadpanned at the Uchiha who lay chained to the wall.

"Considering he's the only one, and with the fact he can control you with the mark, he's the best choice. Meaning-" She unties the chains to the females wrist.

"You have no say in this."

"..." Kakashi sweatdropps, hoping his soulmate wouldn't say anything too stupid.

"Your all bulgar creatures." A fist connects with her head.

"HEH!? YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN, BAKA!?"

"Hn. You Senjus need to control your tempers."

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Kakashi quickly restrains the woman, saving Keiko who stubbornly turns up her nose and huffs.

"M-M'lady! Forgive her, she didn't mean it!"

"What are you-" The sudden paralysis in her body made her freeze, wide eyes going to the Hatake who held a smirk.

'This little-'

"Hmph!" Tsunade finally calms down.

"Your staying with Kakashi until your trustworthy. And that's final!" She leaves the room, ignoring the piercing girl Keiko held on her face.

Her glare soon fell into a look of shock once she felt her body being lifted and thrown of a shoulder.

Oh hell no-

"Put me down, this instant."

"Maa-Maa- Can't do that~"

"Now."

"I have to carry you since you cant walk." Keiko merely grunted as he at least hid from peoples view and walked through corridors.

"Don't do that."