𝟒𝟔 || 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

"She belongs to him.Not because it was something he demanded , but because it was something she could help."

                                          ♣️

My legs are shaking from another orgasm conquering my body.

I stopped counting after 7, to be honest. It was useless at this point. I'm so fucking weak and Alexander seems to enjoy this a little too much.

Panting, I looked down between my legs meeting Alexander's dark intense stare. The moment our eyes met his lips curled into a smirk, making me want more and more from him. I could see my juices running down his chin and fuck, that's so sexy.

This man's mouth is fucking heaven. The things he can do with his tongue, oh my god, I want to come once more just by thinking about it. I never thought a man can make me feel these things until Alexander.

"You good baby?" He asked in a low amused tone, rising eyebrows, his eyes staring straight into mine.

I think my heart would jump out of my body at any moment. I can't believe this man I'm looking at right now is mine.

Well, he's not mine yet but soon he will be.

Because he wants to be mine and that's all that matters.

I nodded, biting my lower lip, and he slowly placed his body on top of mine feeling his bare cock against my sensitive pussy. Fuck, I missed this. He kissed me, his tongue playing a dangerous game with mine. We both moaned at the sensation of our naked bodies touching.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him as close as possible.

He parted his lips away from mine, breathing heavily while his eyes are now locked with mine with a gentle and soft look.

With a slow thrust, he entered me without taking his eyes off me.

I whimpered, digging my nails into his back, getting used to his size as if it's my first time. I forgot how big he was.

"So fucking good" he groaned, closing his eyes, pushing his cock fully into me "You feel so good, baby"

"Alexander" I moaned, feeling every inch inside me and how his cock hit the exact spot that made my body tingle every time.

"Say my name again" he growled, lowering his hand to one of my breasts, playing with it in his hand, still pounding into me but faster "Tell me who you belong to."

"Alexander ohh fuck Alexader" I was a fucking mess underneath him, trying to catch my breath

His thrusts grew faster and harder, just as I love.

Slow sex is not my taste. Don't get me wrong it's pleasurable and all but there is something so beautiful in being fucked like a slut by the man you love.

Alexander looked me straight in the eyes, fucking me so hard that the whole bed shakes beneath us with each thrust.

"That's right, angel ... you're mine" he mumbled in a deep voice and I tightened my legs around his waist, feeling my next orgasm so fucking close.

I felt it rushing down my body as Alexander hit the right spot, taking everything with it. The feeling was so powerful, so fucking good. I tried to open my mouth and say something, but it was completely impossible. I think I might faint any moment.