𝟑𝟓 || 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"He speaks to her in such dirty and dominant ways no one before him had. That's why is impossible for her not to obey like a good girl "

♣️

I lay down on my bed, still trying to assimilate the information Grayson told me earlier at the club.

The last thing that ever crossed my mind is my dad, working with my cheating ex that broke my heart and almost brought me into a fucking hospital.

Why the fuck life is always finding new ways to surprise me? Am I not enough fucked up already?

I'm so confused and furious at the same time, I need some fucking answers...but it's 4 in the morning, and unfortunately, this has to wait until breakfast..as much as I want to put on a fucking show right now, I'll wait.

And while I'm waiting I need something to remove the tension from my body.

Or rather someone.

I heard a slight knock on my door before it opened and I saw Alexander's beautiful face staring back at me with a confused but soft look.

He's so fucking adorable and handsome at the same time with his black shirt and grey sweatpants, his hair messy and soft, making me want to run my fingers through it.

I allowed myself to check him out properly, his tattooed, toned arms looking delicious. I also can see his dick, outlining through these sweatpants leaving a lot to my imagination. Yes, I'm dripping wet already.

I have a soft spot for grey and black sweatpants. Don't judge me.

I motioned for him with my hands to come closer, and he gladly accepted, closing and locking the door behind him before he came to my bed, sitting on it, looking at me with raised eyebrows in confusion.

"Is everything all right?" He asked, his voice full of concern. "I didn't expect you to text me, especially at 4 in the morning."

I shook my head before pulling him by the shirt, knocking him down on my bed, he still looking confused as I settle myself on top of him, my legs on either side of his waist.

"I didn't expect you to answer me, I thought you were sleeping," I shrugged, running my hand over his covered chest, feeling his breathing getting heavier as his gaze descended on my body.

"I couldn't sleep knowing you're out there in a crowded club with drunk guys around you."

I smiled softly like a fucking teenager, my heart melting at his words. That's his way of telling me he cares for me.  If I know one this about Alexander for all these months living with him is that he's really bad with words. He can't express his feelings with words he doesn't like to do it. And I respect that.

I don't need his words. I see everything in his eyes, his touch, his kiss. That's more than enough for me.

I bent down, locking our lips into a kiss, and he placed his hands on either side of my waist, caressing it lightly as our tongues danced in a slow-burning motion. It feels like his lips are made for mine, moving perfectly against each other.

"Can you do something for me?" I whispered against his lips, putting a kiss on his chin, and he groaned softly, his hand coming down to my ass, squeezing it in his hands, pressing me to his cock from which we both moaned.

"Of course baby, just say it"

My heart jumped with joy. I love when he calls me baby. It does things to my body, things I can't describe. It's like I'm his and he's mine in our perfect little world where everything is easy and simple. No hiding, no lies, no complications. Just us.