Sapnap ended up playing the movie that Dream chose, he just wanted to tease him and see how far things would go. He giggled when he saw that Dream was just laying there, still processing everything that happened a few moments ago. 

"You good man?" Nick asked, genuinely worried.

Dream snapped out of it and came back to reality, and away from everything he was imagining. "Y-yeah all good. Sorry, got distracted." 

"Obviously," Sapnap rolled his eyes. 

"Are you kidding me? You're playing the movie after getting on top of me?" Dream was confused, but not complaining. 

"Maybe I just wanted an excuse to get on top of you," Nick looked over at him and winked, getting a shuttered breath out of Dream. 

"Let me take you out to dinner first, Nick. We can kiss on the first date," Dream teased. 

"I'm buying you dinner tonight, so it counts," Nick joked. Oh how much Dream wished it wasn't a joke. "If you still want it with my chipotle breath I'll accept."

"Fuck off," Dream rolled his eyes, chest tightening at the thought of feeling Sapnap's lips against his. Those soft looking, pink lips that would feel like heaven against his. He sneaked another glance at them before turning back to the TV to watch the movie.

About half way through, there was a knock at the door. Sapnap stood up to go get it, and came back to the couch with the bag of food. He gave Clay his burrito, and pulled out the bag of chips and queso, along with guacamole, and his burrito bowl. They ate in silence, other than the occasional saying of how good the food was. Dream opted on not having his feet up on the couch, not wanting Sapnap to lose his appetite, but the second all the food was gone, his feel were back into Sap's lap. 

"Do you want like a foot massage or something?" Sapnap sassed, but in a jokingly manner. 

"I'm a touchy, feely person, Nick. Get used to it. I show my love with touch," Dream explained. It wasn't wrong. Whenever he'd have random hook ups or real relationships, all he would do in the meantime was cuddle with whoever he had. 

"I always got that vibe from you," he confessed, making Dream quark his eyebrows. "No, no, no, not like that. You just always say how you like to be touching someone when your with them and I remember you telling me about how you and Khai were always holding hands or something when you were together."

"Yeah, if we weren't fucking we were cuddling or finding some way to be touching each other. He was really patient with it, thankfully. Some people hated it and thought I had some mommy issues or something," he laughed. "But that's why I got Patched because she like to cuddle."

"Speaking of Patches," Nick looked around the room. "Where is she?"

"I opened the crate when I put my stuff away, she might just be exploring or laying with Mowgli," Dream shook it off, knowing that his cat was safe. She was smart, wouldn't do anything to harm herself. Except for the possible touch of water here and there. 

Sapnap just hummed, and decided to place his hand on Dream's calf. "You fine with this? I'm a touchy person as well," Sapnap smiled and looked over at Dream who had a dusting of blush on his face. 

"Yeah, don't mind," Dream smiled back, and faced the TV again. All of a sudden, a wave of sleepiness crashed into him like crazy. Must of been from all the driving and finally being in a comfortable place that made him fall into a nice, calming sleep. 

***

Sapnap glanced over at Dream after getting no response when he asked which movie they wanted to watch next.