𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ~ 𝟏

"y/n hurry up we're going to be late!" you hear katsuki yell from downstairs. "Hold up I'm  doing my hair" you sit at your desk looking in the mirror trying to get your edges right but the one curl just wouldn't lay right and you started to get aggravated.

"what the fuck why can't this just do  what I wanted to" you curse at the curl and katsuki walks in. "Dumbass let's go- really this bullshit again, come on let me do it" you turn towards him and he takes some gel and snatches that edging brush out of your hand. it takes a few tries but he finally gets it to stay down. He tosses the brush on your desk. "come on we got to go" " I know I know" you grab your bag and run down the stairs.

"Aww  look at you two in your uniforms" mitsuki stops you guys and gives you two your lunch  "thanks Mom" you give her a kiss on the cheek and bakugou just takes his and walks out the door. "thanks"  you to walk out the house and start heading for the school. " have a good first day" she sheds from the door. you turn back and smile waving goodbye.

"Hurry up, dumbass . Thanks to you, we're gonna be late. "I'm coming to relax, but do you think they'll like me?" bakugou looks at you and laughs. "hell no you're the most annoying person ever" You punch his arm playfully and you to share a laugh.

"but you'll be fine, but if anyone gives you a problem just tell me and I'll beat their ass" you cross your arms " I can take care of myself"  he looks at you and raises his eyebrows " yeah okay dumb-ass."  you guys finally make it to UA. you walk in and you start to look around for class 2-A. "It's over here" you says as you walk in one direction. "idiot it's over here what the hell are you reading"  he motions for you to follow him to the classroom.

He walks in with you right behind him. you had to admit you were kind of nervous because you didn't know how people would react to seeing you. "hello bakugou" aizawa says as he glances quickly at the blond "sit next to kirishima" bakugou doesn't say anything  and he walks over to his seat.

"and who are you?"  you look at aizawa "I'm y/n,  y/n bakugou"  you hear whispers from the class.  "Bakugou huh?" he glances up at you. you could already feel like everyone's eyes on you. "yes sir"  "all right go sit next to Ashido"  you look around to see who it was and a pink girl stand up waving her hand.

You sigh in relief when you see it was a girl. you walk to your seat and sit down. " hi I'm Mina Ashido"  the energetic girl sticks her hand out and you shake it. " hi I'm y/n bakugou" " bakugou?  so you're related to bakugou?" she pointed to Katsuki  who was sitting on the other side of the classroom.

"yeah he's my older brother"  she smiles wide. "wow that's so cool" you smile back and then you hear aizawa speak from the front of the classroom. " all right now that everyone is here let's get started"

"All right so my name is Mr. Aizawa as you all know and today will be examining your quirks and see how much you have improved over the past year." Mina taps your shoulder "your hair looks amazing today do you think you can do mine one day?"  her compliment makes you smile, you nod your head "of course and your hair color is so pretty" you two look back at Aizawa who was almost finished talking

"okay now I want you all to get changed and meet me in the gym gamma in 15 minutes. Everyone get up and gathers with their friends and walks out. you and mina walk over to bakugou who is standing next to kirishima.

"hey stupid"  you walk up to bakugou "hey dumbass" you both chuckle "who's this?" you ask  bakugou looking at the spiky red head "I'm eijiro kirishima nice to meet you"  he takes your hand and shakes it lately.

You keep eye contact as you get butterflies in your stomach. "I'm y/n" a slight pause between you two before Mina interrupts "we should get going" he lets go of your hand before you all walk to the changing rooms. Once you get dressed you join everyone at the training area. "oh y/n I never got to ask but what's your quirk?" Mina Whispers to you as Aizawa begins to talk about the rules and boundaries.

"oh , my quirk is called elemental and I basically can use and control all the four elements. But each one has its own consequence. If I use one too much" ''that's so cool" you tilt your head in confusion. "What's yours?" you ask her. "Oh mines acid, kinda boring don't you think" you shake your head. "No i think it suits you"

"Okay pick your partner and go to an empty platform" Aizawa announces and everyone scatters to their partners.  you look around and see bakugou by himself. Everyone knew how reckless he was with his power and didn't want to mess with him so you thought you would fight your brother, nothing new.

"y/n, do you want to be my partner?"  Mina taps your shoulder "I'm going to go with katsuki over there" You approached bakugou. "It looks like no one wanted to face the big and bad katsuki bakugou" you say sarcastically as you laugh.

"Shut up, go find someone else to fight, I'm not fighting you" you cross your arms. "Why not?" He sticks his hands in his pockets and shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not going to be the one to hurt my little sister" "come on katsuki just want to fight and plus who else is there to choose from?"  he scans the room then sighs in defeat. " fine but only this once you got it" he says "yesss, im totally kicking your ass."

Bakugou looks back at you. "Tsk,  like hell you are" you walk onto the platform and wait for aizawa's instructions. "I'll be watching all of you and see how you all have improved and at the end of class i'll give you a list of things you need to work on. You may begin" You look at Bakugou who was rolling up his sleeves. He looks at you with a devilish grin. "Ready?" He asked.  you grin the same way. "ready"

Bakugo charges towards you warming up his hands. You see him charging and you use earth creating a huge crater that messed up bakugos form. You grab his arm and put him in a choke hold. "Come one stop being a pussy and fight me for real" you say mocking him. He gets aggravated "alright but don't go crying to mom when i kick your ass." he sets off an explosion on your arm.

You let go from the burn and he slips out and blasts you in your stomach. At this point everyone stopped their fight to look at you and bakugou. "Woah her quirk is crazy strong" mina says to denki and kirishima who were standing next to them. "Yeah but I feel like they might end up killing each other," Denki says worriedly.

"After i'm done with you, you'll be the one crying!" you use air to throw katsuki across the room. He slams against the wall and falls to the ground. The crowd lets out a gasp in shock. "Oh so you wanna play like that, alright" bakugo coughs a bit before blasting himself towards you.

You might have had a little more of an advantage because of how well rounded your quirk was but katsuki was definitely quicker and faster than you. You tried hitting him with some fire but he blasted out of the way with one hand and blasted your back with the other. You fall to the floor and bakugou gets on top of you.

You two exchange blows to the face and stomach. You tried again to hit him with fire so you warmed it up in your fist while taking blows as you were about to hit him. Your quirk wasn't there anymore and bakugos fist was held back by aizawas scarf.

"What the hell?" bakugo was pulled off of you and you both stood up. "That's enough," Aizawa says nonchalantly. You and bakugou stood side by side. You looked at each other when you saw everyone was looking at you two. "Go get yourselves cleaned up for lunch" aizawa turns toward the crowd. "All of you" everyone started to walk out and you and bakugo followed after.

"Looks like i won" bakugou leaned in and whispered in your ear before laughing. "Absolutely not mr. aizawa deactivated my quirk because he knew if i would have hit you with that punch you'd be knocked out" you say confidently crossing your arms. "Yeah ok believe what you wanna, i still won" you roll your eyes and you both part ways to get cleaned up.