𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝟏𝟏

Everyone's eyes where on the door as they both step out. You watched them as they came into your sight. You expected there to be hickeys everywhere but all they came out with was heavy breathing and mina wearing seros jacket with a red blush painted on her cheeks.

Everyone else let out some ooo's and aahh's but you and kiri were looking for marks on them but you didn't find any on Sero or mina. You both slumped down and sighed in disappointment. You watch as mina sit down on seros lap "ok whos turn it it?" she ask still heavy breathing.

"Mine" denki raises his hand and takes the bottle and spins it. It spins in circles and it lands on you. Kiri and Bakugou tenses up when he sees you get up and Denki opens the door for you letting you in. you and denki sit down.

"Question?" denki ask you. "Whats up?" you say adjusting your body. "Do you even like midoriya?" you were taken back by the question. You raise an eyebrow. "Ummm yeah-" "no you don't" denki cuts you off.

"What do you mean?" you cross your arms. "Jeez i knew bakugou was clueless but i actually had some faith in you" you cross your arms taking offense to his comment. "What do you mean i'm clueless?" denki sighs.

"You know midoriya doesn't like you right? He's just using you to get with uraraka '' you freeze in place trying to process what denki just said. "What? No that's not right-" "yes it is everyone can see it. Plus you kiri are getting close so why even bother-"

''why does everyone think me and kiri are a thing? '' denki covers your mouth as you get louder. "Shhh, it's because you basically spend more time with him than midoriya" you sigh as denki continues

"stop thinking about someone who used you" you take his hands off your mouth. "But me and kiri are friends, nothing more-" "times up you two get out!" jirou bangs on the door denki gets up.

"Try telling him that'' he opens the door and walks out sitting back next to jiro, leaving you there looking around at the circle of friends.

Kirishima looked at you with wide eyes and a bright smile. You glanced at deku who was talking to uraraka. And that kind of got you thinking, maybe you just wanted attention from him and nothing more.

You walk back sitting next to kiri. "So what did that blondy do to you?" Kiri says, looking between you and denki. You giggle "nothing at all relax" you hit his leg and see who's next. Jiro takes the bottle and hands it to kiri.

"Here I'm going to the bathroom you can have my spin" she walks out and leaves kiri who had a slight blush looking at you. "Ok then" he spins the bottle and to you it feels like it's been spinning forever.

You didn't want it to land on you but at the same time you kinda wanted it to- 'oh shit' you say to yourself with wide eyes as the tip of the bottle lands directly on you. You stare at the bottle mentaly cursing it out.

'Why the fuck did it have to land on me right after me and denki's conversation' you look at mina and denki as theyboth give you that look. Kiri stands up and places his hand out helping you up. You take it and you both walk into the closet closing the door.

Once you step in your back was against the door with kiri standing in front of you in silence. You could feel the tension in the air and it was a lot. Once the door closed it felt like you were in a room with a whole other person.

"Hey y/n" you look up at the red head. His headband holding his hair out of his face. "Yeah what's up" you tried acting like normal as you slapped a cute smile on your face. "Can you close your eyes for a sec" you tilted your head to the side.

"Huh?" you thought he was going to ask you a deep question or something along those lines but asking you to close your eyes thats was not what you expected him to say. "Just do it, ok" "ok im doing it" you say as your vision goes black.

All you could hear was the muffled conversations from the otherside of the door and kiris soft breathing. Kiri steps closer to you. He takes in a deep breath. You start to wonder what he was doing so you began to open your eyes.

But right before you could you felt his hands grab your face and his lips come in contact with yours. Your eyes open from the shock but you slowly realized that you wanted this to happen, and so you close your eyes and let his lips consume you, kissing him back and putting your arms around his body.

You feel his lips form into a smile still kissing you but he kisses harder. You pull back gasping for air while holding your cheeks from how hard you were blushing but you couldn't see due to the melanin in your skin. You look up at kiri whose face is red and lips sparkling from your lip gloss. He smiled at you and pulled you into his body looking down at you.

"You don't understand how long I've been waiting to do that," he chuckles. "Well don't hold back now, kiss me again" you say as you pull down on his shirt and kiss him again. You kissed for a bit then parted your lips.

"So what are you going to do about midoriya?" kiri asks you to separate your bodies. You slide down sitting on the floor. "I don't know, he used me to get what he wanted, which was uraraka and I feel like I should feel bad for kissing you but I don't. Is that bad?" you look up and kiri who then crouched down to your level taking your face in his hands.

"No, you shouldn't feel bad, he's the one that used you and doesn't care, he doesn't deserve and strong a beautiful girl like you" you look at him, he was so cute you're kinda mad that you never noticed until now.

"I like you y/n, so much and i'll care for you so much more than he ever will'' you lean into his hand with a smile on your face. "Seven minutes in up you two, get out of there." Kiri helps you up and right before he opens the door he gives you a kiss on your forehead  with a cute smile before walking out.