𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 ~ 𝟏𝟑

You and mina walk back in kiris room. Kiri turned his head towards you, seeing you in his oversized clothes made his heart melt. 

 You walked over to him and gave him a hug "thank you" he looked up at you and smiled "no problem, you can lay down if you want. I'm going to wrap it up downstairs" he stands up and towards you still holding you close. 

"I'll be right back" and with that he gives you a forehead kiss and walks down stairs. You watch as he leaves and you look and mina and sero who where watching the whole time. 

"What are you two looking at" you say and you cross your arms playfully. "y/n are you blushing?" sero ask laughing. You open your eyes in shock. "What no... you cant even see me blush your just saying that" you hold your cheeks in your hands. 

Mina looks at you then sero "she was totally blushing" they both laugh and you fall onto kiris bed. "You guys are so cute together" mina began to fangirl over your relationship. "You think so?" you take your hand off your face and turn your head to face mina. 

"I know so" you smile to yourself and watch asmina and sero cuddle up together and that kinda got you thinking "hey you two" they both looked at you "whats up?" 

"what did you do in the closet?" you gasped with a smile as you watch minas face go red and sero looks at her a smirks. You point to Mina "we're talking about this later."

After a few moments, Kiri came back up the stairs with Bakugou by his side. He didn't look like he was hurt but you actually wanted to see how deku turned out. He walks up to you and sits on the bed right next to you. Denki and jirou soon came up the stairs. 

You rest your head on your brothers shoulder. "So... how bad was it" you looked at denki and jirou. "Lets just say todoroki had to carry him out" you look up at bakugou but he just looks at his phone not making eye contact. 

"Damn i didnt ask you to kill him" he rolls his eyes "he made you cry, he obviously had a death wish" you gave him a hug "thank you stupid" "yeah your welcome dumbass" everyone just sits in silence on their phones. 

"So what are we gonna do now?" Denki breaks the silence. "Oh wait I totally forgot" sero gets up and reaches in his bag taking out a small bag. 

You look at it a little closer "wait a minute is that what i think it is?" you smile as sero then takes out a lighter and smiles back. Denki gets up and takes the bag out of seros hand. 

"Alright! Im rolling up!" "Hell no not in my room" kirishima adds and sero shakes his head "yeah your rolls suck ass" sero laughs and takes back the bag. 

"No, I mean you're not smoking in my room. I don't want my room to smell." Kirishima gets up and opens his window pointing out to the flat roof top just outside. "There, knock yourselves out" sero, mina, denki, and jirou all climb out and onto the rooftop. 

You get up to go too but before you could two hands grab your shoulders and pull you back onto the bed. "Hey come one let me go"  bakugou laughs "as if i'd let you smoke, im suppose to be your older brother-" "well your a very shitty one" you cross your arms and pout. Bakugo rolls his eyes as he gets up and goes on the roof. 

"Hey what the hell you hypocrite" be laughed. You get up but Kiri pulls you back, now you are sitting on his lap facing him. "Let me gooooo" you try getting off but he holds you closer. "Bakugo said no" "but he's not here" you try to get up but he holds your hips not letting you go 

"your right, and i have you all to myself" he leans in and kisses you softly. You kiss him back and he leans back on the bed with you on top of him. His hands run up from your hips to your face. 

You take his hands and pin them on the bed. Kissing his neck his body goes weak from all your kisses. Your face was now inches away from his. "Guess what" you whisper against his lips. "what " he says reaching up to kiss you again you speak. 

"You let your guard down" kiri didn't have time to process what you said he was still side tracked with your kisses. You jumped off of him and ran to the window climbing out. "y/n get back here!" kiri gets up and climbs out behind you. 

You took the blunt from sero and took a long hit out of it. "y/n! What did i tell you!" Bakugo yells kirishima walks up to you as you're taking a hit. You smile as you watch him approach you. 

As he approaches over you and reaches for the blunt you take a fist full of his shirt pulling him down into a kiss. nobody expected that to happen. 

Bakugo gagged as he saw his own sister kissing his best friend, the girls gasped, and the rest of the boys were cheering at your boldness. You open your mouth transferring the smoke to his mouth. Once you do you pull away smiling up at kiris red face. 

"You're so hot" you chuckle at the fact that that was the only thing he could say. 

"Ok your done get out dumbass" bakugo says as he passes the second blunt to jirou. 

"No no no, i think y/n has won the right to smoke with us" sero says and everyone agrees. You smile as you sit down next to mina. Kiri stood in the same spot he was still stunned from what you did.