Morgan~ :from day one I loved you: <3

I first noticed her one day when I was out down town. I was holding a local protest outside of a small business, White Rabbit, in regards to mens rights when she approached me.

"Men already have rights you know..." She lifted my name tag that hung from my tank top so she could read my name.

"Hmm Morgan," She looked up at me with devilishly seductive eyes. 

"You do know that right?" Her dark brown hair illuminated with light gold flecks. Damn it. She was so beautiful but how? I've never felt this way before. Even as a little girl I couldn't stand the thought of loving someone of the same gender, but somehow this enchanting stranger held the key to my hearts door I didn't even know existed. 

I was only six when my family began forcing their beliefs on me. I was strictly forbidden to associate with gay people, transgenders, the disabled, anyone who's not white, and especially pretty girls. My father was so against the idea of anyone who wasn't like us that I was raised in a white washed box of privilege. 

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to sound as normal as possible even though my palms were sweating like crazy and a migraine was forming in my temples. I couldn't let this stranger get the hint that I was craving her. 

"Thats a lot of information to share with a stranger," she whispered leaning in over my activism stand. Her mounds knocking over the anti women brochures. She leaned in towards me so close she was able to lick the tip of my ear. 

"Lets take this somewhere else Chica ;)" she smirked. I couldn't believe it. I took two steps forward behind her as our hands interlocked in a loving bond. The strangers soft smooth fingers caressed mine and I almost tripped on my own two feet. 

"Morgan who the fuck is this?" a furious pre-pubescent voice called out from behind me. I knew exactly who it was. 

"Forrest?" I turned around to see a sweaty blonde kid towering over me. Im just so small and tiny unlike other girls. Before I could respond the new stranger pulled me back behind her. 

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend you homosexual." He angrily growled. 

"Ohh girlfriend..." My stranger replied with a questioning tone. 

"Yes girlfriend. Now if you don't mind, we will be protesting in peace Miss..." His voice trailed off waiting for the beautiful girl to fill in his thoughts. 

"Sumeya. My name is Sumeya."