Chewing exams (chapter 4 pt 2)

Start from the beginning

Iruka hesitated before deciding to make his appearance as a genin from another village.

"So, you really believe you can become a Chunin?" The voice said in a mocking tone behind you.

It was then that you finally realized that someone was talking to you.

"Oh, hi Iruka." You said while standing up and stretching out your limbs after poking at a scorpion.

The man paused, shocked that you saw through his disguise but didn't say a word as he approached you.

You watched him before nodding at him. No. Not at him, but someone else.

It was then that something was dropped on his shoulder.

He heard the hiss before he looked and gasped while throwing the snake off.

Unfortunately, there were more things dropped on him like spiders, centipedes, and all kinds of dangerous insects.

He ran off, throwing off parts of his clothes while shouting, leaving you alone with the bugs and animals.

You pulled the snake out of your hoodie and began petting its head like a villain petting a fluffy white cat while your shadow clones dropped from the trees.

One of your clones blew bubbles out of a smoke pipe, wearing a detective hat while the other two looked relatively normal.

You would later learn the names of these clones as Shit Sherlock, Queen, and meeseeks.

And everyone of you wanted to die.

It had gotten dark, and you were fucking lost.

While your clones were useless in helping you out of the forest, you were also at fault as you were the one who was lost.

You scanned the dark forest while walking with your talkative group of clones and you felt as though you weren't alone.

I mean, duh. You have clones, of course you're not alo-

Something sharp shot out and imbedded itself into the shoulder of your bubble blowing clone before making it poof.

"No! Shit Sherlock!!!" You yelled as your clone died- disappeared.

"I was starting to actually like myself!" You said in disappointment before turning to see who murdered you in cold blood.

Before you stood three familiar characters, one of them you immediately recognized the name of.

"Oh shit! It's rock Lee, ninenine, and mean blind guy!"

The three stared at you, unsure of how they should react.

"How do you know my name?" Rock Lee asked in surprise.

"Duh, everyone knows you. you're, like, the simp king but awesome." Your long nailed clone answered for you.

"Yeah, you make the bowl cut look good and you work under gay!" The other clone enthusiastically said.

"It's pronounced guy." You said while petting your snake.

Blind asshole was glaring at you in suspicion and what appeared to be hate.

'Honestly, this guy just hates everybody.' You thought.

The girl of the group stepped forward and introduced/corrected you while Rock Lee still introduced himself despite you already knowing his name.

"So, what's your name?" You asked Neji.

The boy scoffed and turned from you.

"As if I should tell you." He said.

"Fine, blind asshole it is." You shrugged.