Chapter 13-Questions and more questions

Почніть із самого початку

Y/N: Okay. I love you too. You wanna listen to some music?

Lizzie: Sure.

You hand her one of your air pods and put on a song. You put on drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo. Lizzie smiles at you because you both love this song. You both mouth the words and sway a little in your seats.

An hour later you and Lizzie decide to watch a movie. You watch Oceans 8.
During the movie you fall asleep on Lizzie's shoulder. She watches another movie while you sleep. When the plane lands Lizzie kisses your forehead and lightly shakes you.

Lizzie: Wake up Y/N, we're here.

You stretch and yawn

Y/N: I'm awake.

You kiss her

*About 45 minutes later you have gotten to your hotel in L.A*

Y/N: What do you wanna do for dinner?

Lizzie: In pretty tired, you okay with just ordering in and going to bed?

Y/N: Of course! I'm kinda craving sushi. Can we order that?

Lizzie: Sure, I'll Postmate it.

While Lizzie is ordering the food you turn on the TV. The channel that the TV is on is Disney channel and it's an episode of Girl Meets World. Just as Lizzie is finishes ordering the food, the theme song for Girl Meets World comes on. You jump on the bed and start singing.

Y/N singing: "I've been waiting for a day like this to come, struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum, on the edge of something's wonderful!"

Lizzie laughs and smiles at you

Y/N: Come on!

Lizzie jumps up on the bed with you and you two dance and you sing the theme song before collapsing on the bed and watching the episode.
Your food gets there in a little while and you eat it and then get ready for bed because you have to get up early tomorrow.
You climb into bed next to Liz.

Y/N: Goodnight.

Lizzie: Night

She turns over and puts her arm around you. You feel the warmth of her body as you lean against her and within minutes you are both asleep.

*The next morning*

Lizzie: Morning babe

Y/N: Nooo! Morning bad, sleeping good.

Lizzie laughs

Lizzie: Come one, we have the photoshoot and interview and then we have dinner with my mom.

Y/N: Okay but only if you buy me a doughnut on the way.

Lizzie: Of course.

*Later at the photoshoot*

You and Lizzie have gotten hair and makeup and wardrobe done. You are on the set, having your pictures taken.