CHAPTER 04🥀

AT 6:00 PM>>>

(*Y/N POV*)

its been 1 week and I am still at Jimin's house.. I feel comfortable here but I still want to go home... i miss my friends. But one thing i felt here that i never felt for years family, love, siblings fights even they are mafia's but they care for each other. That i like the most...i didn't care when i hear jimin kill appa because he stole his money. I wish he kill him for sold his daughter...but i am not his daughter who cares.. sometimes i feel i am a bird who trapped in beautiful cage...jimin didn't let me to go out. Nor talk to my friends...he said if you don't want to die keep your feet in the house. Sometimes they left me alone and to be honest its creep me out...i hate to being alone. And today they are going for a mission. And i am not feeling well meanwhile they come downstairs..

Y/n: Jimin...

Jimin: what happened..

Y/n: nothing...i know you don't know how to say yes

Jimin: then ask your oppa

Y/n: jin oppa

Jin: yes ...

Y/n: i am not feeling well, can't you stay here..

Jin: i wish i can..

Y/n: you always say that

Jin oppa came and hug me while other gave me group hug except that shorty ..jin patted my head..

Jin: don't worry we will be back in a hour. And we have a surprise for you

Y/n: hmm be careful..

Everyone go out except jimin he came and hug...i was shocked

Y/n: why are you being lovey dovey..

Jimin: happy birthday cubes..

Y/n: at least i love that nick name..

jimin broke the hug and rub his nape of the neck. He was about to go. I hold his and kiss him on his cheeks..

y/n: thank you. And i hope this doesn't hurt your feeling. While you always complain why you kiss others. Take care

jimin was about to say jungkook came and held his hand and drag him out of the house.. i wave him ...i take a deep breath.. suddenly i am feeling hot..

Y/n: why did you kiss jimin....but i kiss others to ..y/n stop thinking anything go to bed....ughhhh why am i talking to myself

i am blushing so hard i went to my room , fresh up myself and went to living room and watch some drama...while eating. After sometime i went to my room... i lay on the bed.. its 8:00 pm now. i read some book ..then i went to washroom to take a bath. After few minutes i hear some noises from outside..

Y/n: did they come...ohh they're preparing my surprise.

i wore my clothes but the noises continuously coming... i wore something good ..

 i wore something  good