CHAPTER 03🥀

AT 6:00 PM>>>

(*Y/N POV*)

Suga: we reached. ..now i am gonna sleep..

Jimin: lets go..

I hear someone say we reached but i don't want to get up because this pillow is so soft, after hearing their giggles i shot open my eyes and saw i was on Jimin's lap. Before i get up he roughly remove his leg and went out..

Y/n: yah...! My neck ouch

Jin: we reached come out are you okay. .

Y/n: what's his problem...do he think his leg is so precious, his leg is also short like him...

Jimin: i can hear everything girl so you better shut you mouth...

Jin: lets go...

I went out and saw the mansion that was beautiful.. but i don't like big houses. When I get my house back...!

Y/n: I want to go homeee....

Jimin : shut up...

I fake cry and whining like a kid....i saw jimin... he smiled... i am staring at the smile that was so beautiful...i smile back...by the way he doesn't know i was watching him...

by the way he doesn't know i was watching him

( ayee jimin smile )

We get in the house...we enter in the living room...i saw three handsome men's sitting on the couch and watching k drama....wait that's my favorite. ..i want to watch this drama today but this mochi drag me here...they notice me...i start walking until i was in front of the tv...Now all seven men watching me weirdly. ..and I was so into drama...

and I was so into drama

( Living room )

Y/n: ohh sorry can i watch it...

Jin: you watch this drama...

Y/n: yes today they release 2nd episode. ..if that men don't buy me...i would still be watching this drama at my home..