"Sorry-"

"Well, get to it." He spat not sparing a glance your way.

Rolling your eyes, you made your way over to your station. The bridge was filled with an awkward silence. Not one of your co-workers daring to speak a word.

The door opened signaling someone had entered. You already knew who it was without having to turn, just by the sound of his boots hitting the floor.

"Supreme Leader." General Hux greeted.

"Hux." He spat.

It felt like minutes had passed since you first arrived at the bridge, in reality, it was nearing the end of your shift. Frowning, you glanced at the clock seeing the time. You were so close yet so far to finishing your day's work. Shaking your head, you focused on the task at hand.

"What are you still doing here?" An unfamiliar voice questioned from behind you.

Gasping, you jumped. Whirling around, you were face to face with the Supreme Leader.

"S-Supreme-"

"Please, call me Kylo." He spoke while holding up a gloved hand.

Nodding your head, you nervously cleared your throat. "I...I um I still have work to do." Glancing around the bridge, you realized you were the only commander left working.

Seemingly satisfied with your answer, he pulled the chair out beside you before sitting in it. Your jaw was quick to fall slack at his actions.

"What?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Is there something on my face?" Kylo reached a hand up as if to wipe his face.

"No!" You exclaimed, as your hand shot out grasping his wrist preventing his actions. "No." You giggled nervously, quickly releasing your hold on him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" You challenged.

"Like..." His voice trailed off.

Sighing, you turned your attention back to your work. "I've...I've never seen you without your helmet."

"Oh."

Humming, you began picking up where you left off.

Kylo reached over, taking a hold of some papers before placing them in front of him.

"What are you doing?"

Chuckling, Kylo gazed at you. "I'm helping you."

His response, took you by surprise leaving you at a loss for words.

As you sat beside each other, you were determined to get to know him, especially since you weren't sure if there would be another opportunity to arise.

After that day, things shifted between you and Kylo. As time went on, the closer you and Kylo got to each other.

Fidgeting with the top of your uniform, you exited your chambers. Glancing up, you were surprised to see Kylo leaning against the wall holding two to-go cups of coffee.

"What-"

"I figured you'd need your coffee." He shrugged, pushing off the wall before standing in front of you.

"O-Oh. Uh, thank you." You spoke, feeling fireworks erupt in yours.

"Of ." He responded, nodding his head.

Walking side by side, you stood at the elevator waiting for the doors to open. The conversation between you was light and airy. You were quick to realize just how much you missed your friends.