{Chapter Eighteen}

En başından başla

"We will have company then." Zoe siad. "Kronos' army"

"Good, an entire Army, and four of us." Arya said, cracking her knuckles in an attempt to calm her nerves.

All at once, Arya, Percy, and Thalia felt a disturbance coming and their hairs on their arms stood up straight.

"Stop the car! NOW!" Thalia screamed.

The car came to a screeching stop, Arya and Percy had to hold onto the seats in front of them in order to not slam into them. The car spun out and didn't stop until on the edge of the cliff.

"Out!" Arya yelled this time. Opening the door and rushing out, turning and reaching into the passenger's seat to grab Zoe's hand to pull her out from the driver's seat. Both girls fell with the force and rolled in the dirt away from the car. Instinct flooded Arya as she hit her arm band as fast as she could, putting a dome around her and Zoe, in the same moment. A giant lightning bolt came down and hit the car, sending shrapnel and debris flying in every direction. A lot bouncing off of the water shield.

"Thank you." Zoe breathed out in relief as both girls watched the fiery car parts finish hitting the water shield. When they were sure the damage was done, Arya hearded the water back into her arm band and both girls stood up.

"You guys okay?" She called to Percy and Thalia, hand on eyebrow, eyes squinted in an attempt to find them through the fog.

"Were good! You guys?" Percy's voice sounded, and both girls walked in the direction it came from.

"We're good." Arya nodded when they found each other.

"One shall perish by a parent's hand" Thalia muttered. "Curse him. He would destroy me? Me?"

"I wouldn't curse him. It doesn't help anything. Trust me." Arya shrugged as she adjusted the ties on her gauntlets.

"He just tried to kill me!" Thalia shot back.

"Oh shut up no he didn't" Arya rolled her eyes.

"How do you know?"

"Everything he did to me because of his grief over you, Since you've woken back up he's done so much for you, he's not going to go and try and kill you! Trust me."

Arya's words shut Thalia up fast, but her eyes still showed that she wasn't quite convinced.

"You fools shut up!" Zoe snapped in a harsh whisper. "Do you want to wake Ladon?"

"You mean were here?" Percy asked.

"Very close. Follow me."

As soon as Zoe walked, Arya fell right into step. Grabbing one of her daggers for protection. As the girls walked through the thick sheet of fog. Zoe spoke quickly and low.

"When the time comes, go ahead of the others."

"What?"

"To the top of the mountains." She clarified. "You are the least likely to be killed and maybe you can convince that Luke boy to hold off his army."

"He won't" Arya shook her head.

"The least you can do is try. It's one of our only hopes."

Arya wasn't sure what Zoe was playing at, but she nodded her head, agreeing to the plan.

The garden was beautiful, and it was easy to understand why so many heros had been sent here to retrieve Golden Apples. Arya could have taken a seat under any of the trees and probably spent a week just relaxing.

The only thing, stopping any of the demigods from grabbing a golden apple right from the tree was the golden, hundred headed dragon Zoe was so fond of. Ladon. As the group took in the beauty of the garden four gorgeous figures shimmered into existence. The Hesperides.