..Yet so terrifying.

Yet so terrifying

A knock.

Another knock.

.. And another one..

Fushiguro clicks the roof of his tongue, forcing himself to get up from his bed. Who in their right mind would visit him at..

Nevermind. Fushiguro doesn't bother looking at his phone― he just wanted whoever it is that's disturbing his sleep to stop knocking.

Much to his surprise, you are the one standing behind the door, wearing a pair of pajamas and a shirt of your own.

"Oh." you whisper, "Did i disturb you?"

"Yes." is his plain and honest answer, "What do you need?" he ask, his tone soft and quiet.

"Can.. Can we talk?" you fiddle with your fingers, "I thought you might need a proper explanation."

Fushiguro sighs, though his curiousity wins over his need to get a good nights rest; he'll get that later. there's still a lot of nights where he'll be able to sleep peacefully. There's no harm in making time for you and what you have to say.

He hesitantly moves to open the door wider for you to enter his room.

The two of you settle on the edge of his bed. There's a comfortable silence lingering in the air. Fushiguro patiently sat beside you, waiting until you start.

Soon enough, you gather up enough courage to speak up.

"Gojo-sensei took me out to eat since he thought fighting at the goodwill event made me use all the cursed energy i stored." you say, "He brought Itadori with us. I don't know why though."

Fushiguro hums, sparing you a glance, "Did anything happen?"

You sigh, letting your body plop down onto his soft mattress. Fushiguro turns to you, placing a hand on his bed to support his weight while his blue eyes watches you.

"I ate. That's all."

You say, voice barely above a whisper. it's obviously that what you said is a lie, and you both know that. From the amount of times he has seen you eat a cursed spirit, Fushiguro is sure something more than 'i ate.' happened.

His gaze then softens. Your mind isn't at ease— had you forced yourself to try and tell Fushiguro that everything's fine even though you're not feeling well?

"You can tell me anything, okay?"

Your heart slightly races as you hear him say those words to you. A tired smile tugs on the corners of your lips,

"Yeah.. i know."

You sharply inhale, guilt crawling at your skin the more you stared at Fushiguro. You consider yourself as a decent liar, but with a face like that which says 'Trust me. You can trust me.'

..You're bound to crack and twll the truth.

"I change my mind. Can we talk another time?" you ask, suddenly feeling nervous.

Fushiguro nods, standing up, "Of course. I'll wait." he mutters, reaching out his hand to you who was still laying on his bed.

You smile, a faint blush appearing on your cheeks as you grab onto him and he gently pulls you up. He's strong!

"You'll wait, right?" you ask.

"Yeah. I will." he nods, giving you the reassurance you've been seeking.

"Then.. I'll take my leave. Good night, Fushiguro."

"Good night, L/N. sweet dreams."

Just like that, you leave his room with a heavy heart, asking yourself why you couldn't find the courage to just.. Tell him what happened that night with Itadori, Gojo, and the sorcerer you barely get to know, Nanami.

You and Fushiguro definitely had something going on, yet none of you dared to utter a single word. The dark haired boy is already wondering whatever it is that wanted to tell him, but couldn't.

Ah.. Another sleepless night. Alone with all of his thoughts.

 Alone with all of his thoughts